If you include bbc into your fun

Loridan

Couple
Gold
There's tons of cuckold videos out there, many seem real, amature.
If you've been with a black guy with a large dick does he get and stay really hard ?
Does the size of the guys dick matter to how hard he gets and stays?
Some vids show the BBC hard as a rock fucking a white wife and she obviously loves the feeling.
Many vids the black guy seems just semi hard while doing the wife. During the whole vid he's never fully erect.
Kinda seems like the bigger the dick the less firm it gets.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we see pretty often. Him and I have no problem with a very firm dick. We take turns with her. Yea after him or I cum it goes soft but soon after we're back to full hard. Sometimes while I'm watching my dick is so hard it almost hurts. I'll take a turn with her, I'll pull out, look over to him, his dick will be throbbing.
There's been nights they have a longer that usual session while I lay next to them and watch, I'm full on hard the whole time.
Too much info but....I'm 6 + a little more our friend is 8 + a lot more I'd say.
Thanks

Last edited:
I've noticed that our favorite black friend who is quite large - does not get fully hard - semi and it works for her to suck him and he cums all over her - he has fucked her too but I did notice he wasn't fully erect - could have been the size I guess but his size makes for good pics

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Never a problem with the men wife has been with (11). That is one of the many things she loves with black men, they get extremely hard and are usually good for a double header...She also liked the amount of cum they shot deep in her, their aggressive nature, but also their desire to please her sexually. Largest was 11 inches, measured in front of me the first night he came to our house and took her in our bed. Couldn't handle all of him the first time, but about the 8th time, they managed to get it all balls deep..said she had never had that feeling before..is certain he pushed her cervix to the side.