Does size matter???

Well I always said I prefered a thicker cock as to a long one, but ill tell you . Thats because I really never had a long thick one but once I did and felt him fuck me slow and deeper with every stroke there's no comparison to a long thick one as long as he fucks me slow then I take it deep if feels do good but once my walls are stretched which feels good as well I can take it hard and deep I love it something about the slowness of a big monster cock drives me crazy but slow long strokes leads to long hard strokes which leads to mind blowing orgasm so I'd say 9 inch cock is perfect darker the better, shaved and a nice thick load with some slutty talk will get me squurting all over that nice monster cock I feel at his disposal to do as he wishes.
I want one now, who wants to make me there black cock slut? Lol

Attachments

• 211543849_36857.2120033.9577411.square.jpg
    211543849_36857.2120033.9577411.square.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 37
I honestly should make a new thread about this. If you girls or your wives aren't seeking out and becoming groomed by bigger and bigger cocks then you are missing out. The huge guys I play with are indescribable in how hard they make me cum and how much I enjoy them. They enjoy playing with me not only because I'm a hot little married girl, but because I can take them all inside me and let them play bare (after test is displayed). I could show some pics but not sure anybody is that interested. lol Can you see what is swinging between his legs? That will be all the way inside my little married pussy giving us both the most intense pleasure imaginable soon after this pic is taken. There is NO GOING BACK once guys like this are fucking your wife. I still enjoy my husband, he's pretty big (8") but it's not the same as the guys I date at all.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 477912
What do you think is the biggest cock you have had?

Size does matter. I have never talked with a woman, that experienced well endowed man and didn't preffer it to avarage or small. Usually the answer is size does not matter if the woman doesn't want to hurt a guys ego or something like that.

SIZE DOES MATTER! Per my wife's saying, "If a women says size doesn't matter she is either lying or never had a big cock"! Wife loves big cock. I am average (6" hard) but she loves 8"+. He lover is just over 8" and very thick. He makes her cum like I have ever seen!
so true

I bet she cums hard though
Yes she does and she changed her opinion on fucking guys with extra large cocks in January of last year when we met a very nice black gentleman that was hung like a horse and knew just how to slowly work it all in without causing her any pain. He has invited us to several BBC parties that he has hosted since then and she's never said no to a party. He does a great job of vetting all the guys he invites, they have all been super clean and respectful.

She has definitely learned that the larger the cock the more intense her orgasms are.

Purely sexual? Then YES it does!
I have a small penis and what advice did nearly all the experts give? Learn how to use your fingers, become proficient at cunnilingus etc.
Doesn't that just Prove the point!
My wife likes a decent length but LOVES great girth, being completely filled. She calls it the mythical barrier - 7.5 or more inches of girth.

Purely sexual? Then YES it does!
I have a small penis and what advice did nearly all the experts give? Learn how to use your fingers, become proficient at cunnilingus etc.
Doesn't that just Prove the point!
My wife likes a decent length but LOVES great girth, being completely filled. She calls it the mythical barrier - 7.5 or more inches of girth.
That’s a LOT of girth! I’m 8x6 and that’s been a struggle for quite a few..!

In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among a group of 80 men: The average penis size was 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. Although the assault of penis pill spam in your inbox might make you think that "bigger is better," scientific research has returned mixed results. Some findings say that women prefer longer penises, others say they like wider ones, and still others report that size doesn't matter at all.
My size queen wife isn't convinced… your thoughts?
Let her make love yo a couple well hung guys and she will be convinced forever, Then again she does already know and is hoping you allow her to have the opportunity to be pleasured by a big cock again or she may be just sparing your feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: sjhopefulguy
SIZE DOES MATTER! Per my wife's saying, "If a women says size doesn't matter she is either lying or never had a big cock"! Wife loves big cock. I am average (6" hard) but she loves 8"+. He lover is just over 8" and very thick. He makes her cum like I have ever seen!
maybe you should watch her next time she fucks her lover then you will full understand why she and most other women love big cock so much