I'm into penis size humiliation big time but there's a lot of artificial stuff out there where you can tell the actress/cam girl is simply trotting out the scripted SPH she's been paid for. I am much more turned on when it is genuine.

Coupled with this fetish of mine is the fact that I am a bit of a geek. Thus I have listed below published scientific literature regarding female sexual satisfaction that supports the theory that size matters:

Firstly, vaginal orgasms would appear to be more intense than clitoral orgasms: "vaginally activated orgasm (VAO) were associated with higher orgasmic intensity compared to clitoral orgasms…Women who preferred reaching orgasm through masturbation to partnered sexual activity had lower orgasmic intensity"^1

And penis size is indeed an important factor in attaining vaginal orgasm:"Women who prefer deeper penile–vaginal stimulation are more likely to have vaginal orgasm"^2

Meanwhile the poor little guys who've been told they can compensate for their lack of size with tongue, toys and fingers would appear to be selling their partners short:
"Vaginal orgasm is associated with vaginal (not clitoral) sex education, focusing mental attention on vaginal sensations, intercourse duration, and a preference for a longer penis"^3
"vaginal orgasm consistency [VOC] was associated with greater sexual arousability from deep vaginal stimulation but not with sexual arousability from other genital sites."^4
"When both sexual activity categories are examined in tandem on a population level, women's likelihood or consistency of partnered orgasm is associated with penile-vaginal intercourse duration, but not with foreplay duration. In contrast to the assumptions of many sex therapists and educators, more attention should be given to improve the quality* and duration of penile-vaginal intercourse rather than foreplay."^5
*and the quotes above show quality is enhanced by a longer penis

And despite the narrative that size is not important to women:
"a considerable percentage of the women respondents attached substantial importance to the size of the male sex organ"^6
"The smallest penile size was rated as less attractive than three intermediate sizes. The largest penile size was not the most attractive, but received higher scores than the unaltered and smallest penile size."^7

So a bigger penis is more likely to give a woman a more intense orgasm and these orgasms are more likely to make the woman happy:
"women's dyadic adjustment+ is independently predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency… Women's sexual satisfaction score was significantly predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency, frequency of partner genital stimulation, and negatively with masturbation… Concordance of partner vaginal orgasm consistency estimates was associated with greater dyadic adjustment…The findings suggest that specifically penile–vaginal intercourse frequency and vaginal orgasm consistency are associated with indices of greater intimate relationship adjustment, satisfaction, and compatibility of both partners"^8

+Dyadic adjustment is a process with consequences that can be identified with the rate of couple's problematic conflicts, interpersonal tensions, individual anxiety, marital satisfaction, coherence integrity, and collaboration about important problems

So there you have it from the scientists ladies and gentlemen: getting fucked deeper and longer makes the ladies happier.

^1https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(22)01696-4/fulltext

^2https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)33832-7/fulltext

^3https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19732304/

^4https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23574740/

^5https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19170844/

^6https://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(02)00396-2/fulltext

^7https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19139985/

^8https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)30970-X/fulltext
That very much explains why so many of the women I have been with still want more even if my foreplay and afterplay ( when I have cum and they havent during the actual fucking bit) is very adept. Some have said they are usually stimulated by just the sight of a big softie. My soft size is far from even average man size and I have a 4" pencil dick when erect.

I read a article once that said the superior cock would also have a head that is a larger diameter than the shaft.

Last edited:
Reactions: 420destiny
Given how my wife is learning that 8-9” and really thick is amazing and she had a decent amount of partners, it probably tells you that many women don’t understand how good a bigger dick would feel for them.

All the women saying size doesn’t matter probably haven’t had an experience or a good experience. If they all had a reasonably higher level of experience with dick sizes in general, they would probably target something fairly large.

Given how my wife is learning that 8-9” and really thick is amazing and she had a decent amount of partners, it probably tells you that many women don’t understand how good a bigger dick would feel for them.

All the women saying size doesn’t matter probably haven’t had an experience or a good experience. If they all had a reasonably higher level of experience with dick sizes in general, they would probably target something fairly large.
Too often guys with big cocks don’t know how to use them. Like a pretty girl. They think being there is enough. I learned to please before learning I was larger than average

Surely, a thicker penis opens up the lady more?
And a longer penis ensures that the sperm is deposited deeper?

Therefore a bigger man would be more successful breeding, than a smaller man?
One would think this true, but in my case I have ONLY been pregnant by my husband who is by far the smallest endowed guy I have been with. I have risked pregnancy with most of my Lovers, but only hubby did the job. Likely that has to do with me and my tipped uterus and having to be RABBITS to get pregnant, but its an interesting fact for us. J (the wife)

My hotwife has found that having a black lover with 6-7 inches makes her so much more satisfied than with a white lover with a bigger erection. She says white lovers are great too and the ones with a little kink make for great orgasms. But she loves the black man‘s masculinity and it drives her to want to be in his arms a lot more often. Needless to add, she rarely lets me near her as her fulfillment is with others

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
A large penis to a woman is equivalent to what large breasts are to men.
I am not a 'breast king' because I actually prefer a handful to larger breasts. However I have never not been attracted to a woman based on the size. I actually talked one woman I knew out of getting breast enlargements.

I am not a 'breast king' because I actually prefer a handful to larger breasts. However I have never not been attracted to a woman based on the size. I actually talked one woman I knew out of getting breast enlargements.
When I see a hot female my eyes always go to the crotch and ass area because that's where I prefer to have my face. Having a tiny penis means I must eat pussy so that is my focus area. My wife tells me her breasts are for "real" men and off limits to little boys like me. She says my place is down below her navel where I can be useful cleaning her up.

It,s not the size that counts but the way you use it,if you don,t believe me just ask women
And like everything else in the world, some women would agree while others would not.

There is a lot of variability in how “people” react to different things. Do we have trends where statistically it seems like more people prefer one thing over another, absolutely and that’s were we get some science and data. Honestly, I can’t say we have great data on the female orgasm or sexual experiences in general. It’s a tough area and women were not given enough credit/attention to garner those studies as men were…some denied the female orgasm was necessary or even existed just a few decades ago.

And like everything else in the world, some women would agree while others would not.

There is a lot of variability in how “people” react to different things. Do we have trends where statistically it seems like more people prefer one thing over another, absolutely and that’s were we get some science and data. Honestly, I can’t say we have great data on the female orgasm or sexual experiences in general. It’s a tough area and women were not given enough credit/attention to garner those studies as men were…some denied the female orgasm was necessary or even existed just a few decades ago.
And another fact that maybe not directly is about size etc is that in 2024still to many women are affraid to tell what they want or like when having sex,just used like a pleasuretoy bought in the shop and after use throw it away,size reminds me on those cigarettecommercials from marlboro etc,machomen !cowboys from the wild west who are still believing in women are whores and size matters,hopefull is that more women don,t agree and not following like sheep like they were learned in the past,for a man it,s very helpfull when they know what to do or what their partner likes when having sex,and not have to think if their cock is big enough like they were learned in the past