Chances You are Her Biggest (or Smallest) Dick - Calculator

bwcbullpa

Male
From
PA, US
May 2, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
What are the chances you have the biggest cock she's ever had?

Put in your size and see your results: https://dickcalculator.netlify.app/

Thought this was an interesting tool that this forum might appreciate. After entering your measurements it shows you comparison to the average dick, world population, and chances you are her biggest (or smallest), and more.

Some highlights:
  • BIG BULL: I measure 98.6 percentile for length and 99.7 percentile for girth (7"x6"). If I slept with a woman who had been with the average 5 other sexual partners there's a 93.3% chance I'm her longest and 98.4% chance I'm her thickest. Double that and my chances are still strong: 10 other guys there's am 87.1% chance I'm her longest, 96.9% chance I'm her thickest, and 0% chance I'm her smallest.
  • ABOVE AVERAGE JOE: At 6"x5" you are in the 76 and 79 percentile, and very close to what most women consider the ideal penis size. If she's had 5 other partners there's a 26.9% and 30.8% chance you're her biggest, but just a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. For a slightly more promiscuous woman your chances sink to less than 10% that you're her biggest.
  • AVERAGE JOE: Using the perfectly average cock (5.5"x4.5") it's the 50 percentile. For a woman who has been with the average 5 men there's just a 3.1% chance you're her biggest. 10 men, there is a 0.1% chance you're her longest or thickest dick, but also a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. Right down the middle.
  • BELOW AVERAGE JOE: It doesn't take much to move the numbers. By going down just half an inch in length and girth from the Average Joe (5"x4"), the Below-Average Joe sinks to the 23.1 percentile for length and 13.2 percentile for girth. You're over an inch shorter and and thinner than a woman's ideal dick. If a woman has slept with even just one other guy there's a paltry 23.1% (length) and 13.2% (girth) chance you're her biggest. Two other guys - it drops to 5.3% and 1.8%. Using our standard of 10 other guys there's a 0% chance you're her biggest and 7.2% (length) and 24.2% (girth) you're her smallest.
  • SMALL CUCK: Just slightly under that we've entered pure cuck territory. At 4"x3.5" it's now 1.4 and 1.9 percentile for length and girth, nearly 2.5" shorter than a woman's ideal and 1.5" thinner. Your only chance of being her biggest is if she's only been with you. If she's fucked just one other guy your chances of being bigger than him are 1.4% and 1.9%. Two other guys? Zero percent chance you're her biggest, and virtually 100% chance you're her smallest.
How do you size up?

Last edited:
Interesting tool and based upon observations at nude beaches, swinger clubs, and lifestyle events, probably very accurate.

Comparison to the Average Dick​

Length Percentile: 0.4%

In a room of 1000 guys, 996 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 0%

In a room of 1000 guys, 1000 would be larger.

I'm always confused by the girth measurements in these things. It just doesn't seem to match up with my personal experience. It makes it seem like I have a pencil dick: long (7.25") and thin (4").

To keep things balanced I should have a 6" thick cock. That sounds terrifying.

I'm always confused by the girth measurements in these things. It just doesn't seem to match up with my personal experience. It makes it seem like I have a pencil dick: long (7.25") and thin (4").

To keep things balanced I should have a 6" thick cock. That sounds terrifying.

I used to tease that my hubs has a "pencil dick" but one of my girlfriends was watching us at a club one night and I pulled my husbands penis out to suck him while I was getting a nice cock inside me and my friend was all crazy. She said he does not have a pencil dick, it looks more like an eraser lol.

Thought this was an interesting tool that this forum might appreciate. After entering your measurements it shows you comparison to the average dick, world population, and chances you are her biggest (or smallest), and more.

Some highlights:
  • BIG BULL: I measure 98.6 percentile for length and 99.7 percentile for girth (7"x6"). If I slept with a woman who had been with the average 5 other sexual partners there's a 93.3% chance I'm her longest and 98.4% chance I'm her thickest. Double that and my chances are still strong: 10 other guys there's am 87.1% chance I'm her longest, 96.9% chance I'm her thickest, and 0% chance I'm her smallest.
  • ABOVE AVERAGE JOE: At 6"x5" you are in the 76 and 79 percentile, and very close to what most women consider the ideal penis size. If she's had 5 other partners there's a 26.9% and 30.8% chance you're her biggest, but just a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. For a slightly more promiscuous woman your chances sink to less than 10% that you're her biggest.
  • AVERAGE JOE: Using the perfectly average cock (5.5"x4.5") it's the 50 percentile. For a woman who has been with the average 5 men there's just a 3.1% chance you're her biggest. 10 men, there is a 0.1% chance you're her longest or thickest dick, but also a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. Right down the middle.
  • BELOW AVERAGE JOE: It doesn't take much to move the numbers. By going down just half an inch in length and girth from the Average Joe (5"x4"), the Below-Average Joe sinks to the 23.1 percentile for length and 13.2 percentile for girth. You're over an inch shorter and and thinner than a woman's ideal dick. If a woman has slept with even just one other guy there's a paltry 23.1% (length) and 13.2% (girth) chance you're her biggest. Two other guys - it drops to 5.3% and 1.8%. Using our standard of 10 other guys there's a 0% chance you're her biggest and 7.2% (length) and 24.2% (girth) you're her smallest.
  • SMALL CUCK: Just slightly under that we've entered pure cuck territory. At 4"x3.5" it's now 1.4 and 1.9 percentile for length and girth, nearly 2.5" shorter than a woman's ideal and 1.5" thinner. Your only chance of being her biggest is if she's only been with you. If she's fucked just one other guy your chances of being bigger than him are 1.4% and 1.9%. Two other guys? Zero percent chance you're her biggest, and virtually 100% chance you're her smallest.
How do you size up?
Well I'm called needle dick and my dick is 3 " long and 2" girth and it's the smallest cock my girlfriend has ever seen and her 10 year old nephew has a bigger willy than me so I have to admit it i do have a little tiny dick and it's not really any use for anyone and is correct that I'm her cuckold

Well I'm called needle dick and my dick is 3 " long and 2" girth and it's the smallest cock my girlfriend has ever seen and her 10 year old nephew has a bigger willy than me so I have to admit it i do have a little tiny dick and it's not really any use for anyone and is correct that I'm her cuckold
2 inches of girth? 🤔hmmm. Okey doke.

Well, not sure how accurate this is but made me feel good about myself. While there are certainly some freakishly large dicks out there and I wouldn't mind being thicker, according to this I'm significantly higher percentile that I'd have guessed. Maybe it's the product of seeing too many huge dicks on the internet skews one's perception of the average.

Some highlights:
How do you size up?
Don't know how I size up. You didn't put out %tiles for us 3" loosers. I was looking at one of those length vs girth charts and I wasn't even on the graph. It didn't even go that low.

One thing that's always bothered me when you see pictures of dudes measuring their cocks, most of the time they have the ruler on the side, jammed into their pelvis, which seems pretty inaccurate. If I measure from the top, which is really the insertable length, its a little over 7" but if I imitate a typical cock measuring pic, doing it from the side, its over 8" lol. Always makes me wonder when people talk about their dick size, how accurate any of it is.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
One thing that's always bothered me when you see pictures of dudes measuring their cocks, most of the time they have the ruler on the side, jammed into their pelvis, which seems pretty inaccurate. If I measure from the top, which is really the insertable length, its a little over 7" but if I imitate a typical cock measuring pic, doing it from the side, its over 8" lol. Always makes me wonder when people talk about their dick size, how accurate any of it is.
I cheat and still only come up with 3". From what I read about it doctors who do studies measure a soft penis which is stretched. Makes no sense to me.

I cheat and still only come up with 3". From what I read about it doctors who do studies measure a soft penis which is stretched. Makes no sense to me.

I have always had a very small penis. I have been to three different doctors over time who did measurements to determine if I classify as having a "micropenis." I was born with an endocrine deficiency, and my small penis has been determined to be from a lack of testosterone during fetal development. Growing up, I was in a medical study researching how normal development progressed. The control group I was a part of consisted of 12 of us boys who were monitored until age 18. As a part of the research, we were all measured each year. It was an "SPL" measurement where they stretched your flaccid penis to take the measurement. I never understood why they stretched your soft penis to measure it, but that is the official measurement that is used.

I saw a new urologist in 2018 for my annual prostrate exam, and he said I had a micropenis. I told him in the past, I was always told my SPL measurement showed that I did not have a micropenis. He repeated the measurement using the same technique and said I was, in fact, within the lower end of the normal deviation and did not have a micropenis.

I have always had a very small penis. I have been to three different doctors over time who did measurements to determine if I classify as having a "micropenis." I was born with an endocrine deficiency, and my small penis has been determined to be from a lack of testosterone during fetal development. Growing up, I was in a medical study researching how normal development progressed. The control group I was a part of consisted of 12 of us boys who were monitored until age 18. As a part of the research, we were all measured each year. It was an "SPL" measurement where they stretched your flaccid penis to take the measurement. I never understood why they stretched your soft penis to measure it, but that is the official measurement that is used.

I saw a new urologist in 2018 for my annual prostrate exam, and he said I had a micropenis. I told him in the past, I was always told my SPL measurement showed that I did not have a micropenis. He repeated the measurement using the same technique and said I was, in fact, within the lower end of the normal deviation and did not have a micropenis.
What did that equate to in centimeters or inches.

On my last SPL measurement, I was exactly 2" flaccid, and stretched, I was 3.35." He did not give me the metric/centimeter numbers.
Hmm, the idea of flaccid measurement seemed silly but I just tried and stretched it comes out about the same as when I'm hard. I guess it makes sense when you think about it, since the blood is just filling it to stretched capacity.

Just flaccid seems odd though since size can vary based on temp haha... Currently at 5" flaccid, which surprised me but it def gets smaller when cold.

On my last SPL measurement, I was exactly 2" flaccid, and stretched, I was 3.35." He did not give me the metric/centimeter numbers.
Thats about my length when I measure my erect penis 3" I never had a Dr. measure me. I consider myself to be in the micro range or pretty close. In the study u were in did you ever hear or read about Phthalates causing endocrine disruption? Phthalates are plasticisers used in a lot of products,especially plastics. There are studies on this chemical disrupting or reducing the production of testosterone especially in babies and children. Sounds like it could cause developmental issues.

Reactions: Couple4MFM

Comparison to the Average Dick​

Length Percentile: 100%

In a room of 1000 guys, 0 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 88.3%

In a room of 1000 guys, 117 would be larger.

Guess I have to work on my girth 😂