Chances You are Her Biggest (or Smallest) Dick - Calculator

Length Percentile: 50%
Girth Percentile: 79%

When I asked my wife if i was the smallest she laughed and said she had a one night stand with a guy who was only 2"....

her ex was almost twice my size apparently
Was that a one night stand or a 1/2 night stand.

GF loves thickness or "girth" as she puts it.

She sent me a vid of her with her bull and he's VERY thick and maybe 6.5/7" long, kind of like a soda can but a bit longer.
She luvs to tease me about how much he cums.

What are the chances you have the biggest cock she's ever had?

Put in your size and see your results: https://dickcalculator.netlify.app/

Thought this was an interesting tool that this forum might appreciate. After entering your measurements it shows you comparison to the average dick, world population, and chances you are her biggest (or smallest), and more.

Some highlights:
  • BIG BULL: I measure 98.6 percentile for length and 99.7 percentile for girth (7"x6"). If I slept with a woman who had been with the average 5 other sexual partners there's a 93.3% chance I'm her longest and 98.4% chance I'm her thickest. Double that and my chances are still strong: 10 other guys there's am 87.1% chance I'm her longest, 96.9% chance I'm her thickest, and 0% chance I'm her smallest.
  • ABOVE AVERAGE JOE: At 6"x5" you are in the 76 and 79 percentile, and very close to what most women consider the ideal penis size. If she's had 5 other partners there's a 26.9% and 30.8% chance you're her biggest, but just a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. For a slightly more promiscuous woman your chances sink to less than 10% that you're her biggest.
  • AVERAGE JOE: Using the perfectly average cock (5.5"x4.5") it's the 50 percentile. For a woman who has been with the average 5 men there's just a 3.1% chance you're her biggest. 10 men, there is a 0.1% chance you're her longest or thickest dick, but also a 0.1% chance you're her smallest. Right down the middle.
  • BELOW AVERAGE JOE: It doesn't take much to move the numbers. By going down just half an inch in length and girth from the Average Joe (5"x4"), the Below-Average Joe sinks to the 23.1 percentile for length and 13.2 percentile for girth. You're over an inch shorter and and thinner than a woman's ideal dick. If a woman has slept with even just one other guy there's a paltry 23.1% (length) and 13.2% (girth) chance you're her biggest. Two other guys - it drops to 5.3% and 1.8%. Using our standard of 10 other guys there's a 0% chance you're her biggest and 7.2% (length) and 24.2% (girth) you're her smallest.
  • SMALL CUCK: Just slightly under that we've entered pure cuck territory. At 4"x3.5" it's now 1.4 and 1.9 percentile for length and girth, nearly 2.5" shorter than a woman's ideal and 1.5" thinner. Your only chance of being her biggest is if she's only been with you. If she's fucked just one other guy your chances of being bigger than him are 1.4% and 1.9%. Two other guys? Zero percent chance you're her biggest, and virtually 100% chance you're her smallest.
How do you size up?
The chances that I have the biggest cock she has ever had is 0.00%. The chances that I have the smallest cock she has ever had is 100%. That includes the Asian ladies.

GF loves thickness or "girth" as she puts it.

She sent me a vid of her with her bull and he's VERY thick and maybe 6.5/7" long, kind of like a soda can but a bit longer.
She luvs to tease me about how much he cums.
He probably pumps it into her till her nose runs.

With my size 5" length and 4" girth. This tool is brutal ! I got to show this to my wife :D

Comparison to the Average Dick
Length Percentile: 23.1%
In a room of 1000 guys, 769 would be larger.
Girth Percentile: 13.2%
In a room of 1000 guys, 868 would be larger.

Comparison to World Population
3,029,210,892 guys on earth have a longer dick than you.
3,418,192,738 guys on earth have a thicker dick than you.

Chances you are Her Biggest
Body Count (other than you): 4
Chance you are her longest: 0.6%
Chance you are her thickest: 0%

Interesting tool and based upon observations at nude beaches, swinger clubs, and lifestyle events, probably very accurate.

Comparison to the Average Dick​

Length Percentile: 0.4%

In a room of 1000 guys, 996 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 0%

In a room of 1000 guys, 1000 would be larger.

Attachments

• SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    SAVE_20231103_210524.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
Length Percentile: 23.1%

In a room of 1000 guys, 769 would be larger.

Girth Percentile: 79%

In a room of 1000 guys, 210 would be larger.

Chances you are Her Smallest​

Chance you are her shortest: 35%
Chance you are her least thick: 0.2%

Chances you are Her Biggest​

Chance you are her longest: 0.3%
Chance you are her thickest: 39%

My wife has never told me I'm the biggest she's ever had, I know my wife has had several other men before me, she's been been having sex since she was 17, my wife is only 5 feet tall and I'm only 5'8" so maybe I'm biggest she's ever had, she's never complained about my size other than sometimes saying if I go in any further it's gonna come out her mouth, anyway I'll let you all decide, here's pictures of my cock and pictures of my wife after fucking.

Attachments

• 1000015832.jpg
    1000015832.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 1000015833.jpg
    1000015833.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1000015834.jpg
    1000015834.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3