Chances You are Her Biggest (or Smallest) Dick - Calculator

I am 4" in length fully erect and a little over 4 " in girth.. My soft size is best described as babysized. I never got much bigger than I was in early high school and I was smaller than everyone in my phs ed ckasses.

I am 4" in length fully erect and a little over 4 " in girth.. My soft size is best described as babysized. I never got much bigger than I was in early high school and I was smaller than everyone in my phs ed ckasses.
Man I can relate to that. Same situation my soft size never really increased and the kids in gym class were relentless in pointing out how small I was. Luckily I proudly own it now.

My hubby will assuredly remain my smallest penis, as smaller is probably very rare. I had a long-term Bull who was very insecure about his penis size, he was right at the 6" mark when fully erect. So, to boost his confidence, I had my hubby pull his out of his zipper to show what I have beside me each night. It provided my Bull with the confidence he needed.

IMG_20200313_144023.jpg

I was on my high school swim team and our racing suits were tight lycra/nylon. The other boys always had a good size bulge in front but my tiny thing was pressed flat with just a small bump.The girls always noticed and made fun. They would hold up their thumb and finger making a small gap indicating that I had a tiny cock.

I was on my high school swim team and our racing suits were tight lycra/nylon. The other boys always had a good size bulge in front but my tiny thing was pressed flat with just a small bump.The girls always noticed and made fun. They would hold up their thumb and finger making a small gap indicating that I had a tiny cock.
Lycra hides nothing especially if you have a lot to hide or nothing to hide. A girls bush makes more of a bump than my tiny thing. After a swim lets just say I would always be the smallest adult in the change room and most anyone else that was there. Shrivelled it is absolutely babysized.

Lycra hides nothing especially if you have a lot to hide or nothing to hide. A girls bush makes more of a bump than my tiny thing. After a swim lets just say I would always be the smallest adult in the change room and most anyone else that was there. Shrivelled it is absolutely babysized.
We wore jock straps under our suits. I naively bought an adult size medium.It was huge on me and I ended up getting a youth size small which was still baggy but there was nothing smaller.

We wore jock straps under our suits. I naively bought an adult size medium.It was huge on me and I ended up getting a youth size small which was still baggy but there was nothing smaller.
Ditto. I always had huge embarrassment issues if trying to buy condoms (especially if there was a female cashier. It admittedly caused me to be a very specific shoplifter on occassion. ( but that stopped when I considered the even more immense humiliation level if I got caught. ) I also have suffered the ignoble humiliation on some occasions when I was going to have sex the first time with some girl but I didnt have any condoms but they did have some left by an ex. Actually happened with the first time I fucked a girl ( one night stand it turned out to be as she gave me a mercy wank because the condom kept coming off. )

Reactions: MarcandLilly
Ditto. I always had huge embarrassment issues if trying to buy condoms (especially if there was a female cashier. It admittedly caused me to be a very specific shoplifter on occassion. ( but that stopped when I considered the even more immense humiliation level if I got caught. ) I also have suffered the ignoble humiliation on some occasions when I was going to have sex the first time with some girl but I didnt have any condoms but they did have some left by an ex. Actually happened with the first time I fucked a girl ( one night stand it turned out to be as she gave me a mercy wank because the condom kept coming off. )
I know just what you mean. Any time I put on a condom it would only be 1/3 rd of the way unrolled and so loose that it would just fall off. I experimented with latex gloves taking a small size glove and cutting the baby finger out of it. That fit better but I was too embarassed to try it out cuz I was so tiny.

Sadly I can relate. Lots of, "My gf's pussy makes more of a bulge than that thing," and similar.

My eighth grade PE teacher said jock straps were to prevent us playing "The Bells of St. Mary" down the basketball court. He looked at me and said you don't have that problem. I was beyond embarrassed. As I grew older I realized jock straps, at least for me, were a fashion item but not a practical one.

I know just what you mean. Any time I put on a condom it would only be 1/3 rd of the way unrolled and so loose that it would just fall off. I experimented with latex gloves taking a small size glove and cutting the baby finger out of it. That fit better but I was too embarassed to try it out cuz I was so tiny.
I have had to suffer the direct face to face humiliation of having to ask for condoms when they were kept behind the counter. If you purchase them wuthout a query tgere is at least a chance they dont notice what suze they are especially if you buy a lot of other things at the same time. In one unavoidable emergency I had to ask a very pretty young girl at the cash register. She couldnt fully disguise a bit of a smirk before she fetched the smallest ones.

My eighth grade PE teacher said jock straps were to prevent us playing "The Bells of St. Mary" down the basketball court. He looked at me and said you don't have that problem. I was beyond embarrassed. As I grew older I realized jock straps, at least for me, were a fashion item but not a practical one.
I started to tuck later cuz I got off looking like a girl in front.

I started wearing panties and girls jeans all the time. They are taylored and cut tight in the crotch. I didn't need that extra room that mens jeans have.
I accidentally put on one of my elder sisters' jeans and they were a great fit. Sometimes I'd sneak a pair. As I got older I got more muscular so they didn't fit anymore. I had to get creative with putting stuff down my pants to make a bulge.

I accidentally put on one of my elder sisters' jeans and they were a great fit. Sometimes I'd sneak a pair. As I got older I got more muscular so they didn't fit anymore. I had to get creative with putting stuff down my pants to make a bulge.
I wear leggins a lot you should try them they stretch and they are in fashion now. But why would you want to make a bulge?

I wear leggins a lot you should try them they stretch and they are in fashion now. But why would you want to make a bulge?
I made a bulge in hs so the girls thought I was packing. Stupid I know but then I was young so that's expected. I wear lots of stretch items these days when I'm not working. Too bad it wasn't an option 40+ years ago.

I made a bulge in hs so the girls thought I was packing. Stupid I know but then I was young so that's expected. I wear lots of stretch items these days when I'm not working. Too bad it wasn't an option 40+ years ago.
Well a lot of girls would stuff their bras so all is fair I guess. What happened when they found out the truth?