So my study wasn’t scientific other than my hotwife has always said the bigger cock is better for her…and that sample size is pretty big. She has rejected fucking or seeing a guy again if it’s small. Mine being 3.5 inches erect makes a lot more guys attractive to her..🙃
That's why so many of us are cuckolded. We must accept this and make ourselves useful to our wives in other ways. It's only fair.

Never been with a woman who didn't cum from vaginal penetration.... but hey, maybe its just me. :sneaky:

My wife definitely has her most powerful orgasms though when I go down on her while fingering her ass.
Anal stimulation does a lot and greatly enhances the orgasm. When my wife pegs me I get a much stronger orgasm when I make my sissy cream. My wife reports the same thing when her man gives her anal.

Anal stimulation does a lot and greatly enhances the orgasm. When my wife pegs me I get a much stronger orgasm when I make my sissy cream. My wife reports the same thing when her man gives her anal.
Coincidentally my wife came last night with her vibe on her pussy and my tongue up her butthole. About five minutes later I came with her vibe probing my backdoor. Definitely enhances things for us both.

My fiancé has a partner who is longer than me, but he doesn't stretch her like I do. I feel bad for the pencildicks of the world.

Hotwives love that I can hit deep and stretch them at the same time. When you hit those side walls the orgasms hit different.
Just like me my wife enjoys the hotwife lifestyle but she says she is more than satisfied with me. I think she likes to be able to fuck whoever because guys look and do talk to her when she's out. I knew when I married her how it would be and not be jealous.

Never been with a woman who didn't cum from vaginal penetration.... but hey, maybe its just me. :sneaky:

My wife definitely has her most powerful orgasms though when I go down on her while fingering her ass.
Agreed. Nothing like a finger in the ass to get her going.

Regarding the thread, obviously the buffet the better, it's not even a question. BUT, there is also a limit, after a certain point it gets uncomfortable

Do you prefer licking her pussy or ass!
I love both. Licking her ass is so demeaning and I love the things she says to me while I'm doing it. Licking her pussy while she is on her back I get to look into her beautiful eyes and see the belittling look she gives me that flushes me with shame. I also love licking clean her feet and toes when he cums on them. What ever I'm licking I know I'm in my place.

My late wife really didn't talk about her very active sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.

Reactions: Craigatore
My late wife really didn't talk about her very active sexual past (so much lost fuel) but she did tell me about one guy who'd fuck her on his boat in Sheepshead Bay (Brooklyn, NY) he was small, maybe 4" (she showed me spreading her fingers) but he'd get into the rocking of the boat and in a position that hit all her spots, so at what was maybe 4" she considered him one of her best partners.
Don't come knockin if you see the boat rockin.

Resurrecting this important old thread with some observations. I've had 10 women I have fucked multiple times, wanted to share how size played a role. It's a limited sample set but some good insights... FYI I am 6" x 5" around - a solid average size cock.

1) R, an italian-jewish girl. 5'5", medium build. Snug pussy. She could have taken more though - could have handled 8" IMO. So I felt adequate but not optimal. She did not cum much.
2) A, a Filipina. 5', under 100 lbs. Tight as hell. My 6" was plenty for her. Came like crazy. Squirter.
3) S, a chinese girl. 5'2" 120 lbs. Also tight as hell. 6" ideal. Multiple cummer.
4) L, irish-italian. 5'6" 130 lbs. 6" was probably the minimum to satisfy her. I would say that she could have handled 8", possibly more. She did not cum much.
5) B, italian girl. 5'1" 110 lbs. 6" was snug but she also could have handled 8" ideally IMO. Did not cum much.
6) M, japanese. 5', 110 lbs. Was even tough to get my 6" in. Ideal. Not sure if she came.
7) A, a jewish girl. 5'5", 150? lbs. The biggest suprise of them all. Figured a plus-size jewish girl would offer a nice soft snug box. At first I couldn't get in as her hole was really "back". So i got her legs over my shoulders... and fell right in. Biggest pussy I've ever seen. Could have easily handled a 10x7 horse cock. Felt embarrassingly under-equipped. She did not even pretend she was close to satisfied. Never came or came close.
8) T, an irish blonde. 5'9" 120 lbs. Seemed like she would be the tight model type... was met with a pussy that had seen its fair share of action. My 6" underperformed. Would have likely satisfied her with 8", and she likely could have handled - and enjoyed - 10". Never came.
9) P, a midwestern white girl. 5'8", 135 lbs. Admitted she had not had sex in a while. Was a bit heavy, with a nice soft silky box. She asked me to go slow with my 6" and was very snug. Came occasionally.
10) R, a japanese. 5'10". 110 lbs. thin, model type. R was cheating on her japanese bf with me. My 6" was longer and thicker than him, which she really got off on. Her pussy was snug. Could handle a fucking well but got the feeling she could have handled, but not enjoyed, if I was any bigger. Came occasionally.

My own observation here is that size is not necessarily superior. It depends on the woman, her origin, build and experience. In my experience, asian women found 6" perfect, came and were satisfied every time. White women typically could enjoy 6" but would have preferred 8" or sometimes even 10 inches for maximum pleasure and results. Again, small sample size but the results seem to reinforce both experiences as well as stereotypes !

Reactions: owlmale
I'm into penis size humiliation big time but there's a lot of artificial stuff out there where you can tell the actress/cam girl is simply trotting out the scripted SPH she's been paid for. I am much more turned on when it is genuine.

Coupled with this fetish of mine is the fact that I am a bit of a geek. Thus I have listed below published scientific literature regarding female sexual satisfaction that supports the theory that size matters:

Firstly, vaginal orgasms would appear to be more intense than clitoral orgasms: "vaginally activated orgasm (VAO) were associated with higher orgasmic intensity compared to clitoral orgasms…Women who preferred reaching orgasm through masturbation to partnered sexual activity had lower orgasmic intensity"^1

And penis size is indeed an important factor in attaining vaginal orgasm:"Women who prefer deeper penile–vaginal stimulation are more likely to have vaginal orgasm"^2

Meanwhile the poor little guys who've been told they can compensate for their lack of size with tongue, toys and fingers would appear to be selling their partners short:
"Vaginal orgasm is associated with vaginal (not clitoral) sex education, focusing mental attention on vaginal sensations, intercourse duration, and a preference for a longer penis"^3
"vaginal orgasm consistency [VOC] was associated with greater sexual arousability from deep vaginal stimulation but not with sexual arousability from other genital sites."^4
"When both sexual activity categories are examined in tandem on a population level, women's likelihood or consistency of partnered orgasm is associated with penile-vaginal intercourse duration, but not with foreplay duration. In contrast to the assumptions of many sex therapists and educators, more attention should be given to improve the quality* and duration of penile-vaginal intercourse rather than foreplay."^5
*and the quotes above show quality is enhanced by a longer penis

And despite the narrative that size is not important to women:
"a considerable percentage of the women respondents attached substantial importance to the size of the male sex organ"^6
"The smallest penile size was rated as less attractive than three intermediate sizes. The largest penile size was not the most attractive, but received higher scores than the unaltered and smallest penile size."^7

So a bigger penis is more likely to give a woman a more intense orgasm and these orgasms are more likely to make the woman happy:
"women's dyadic adjustment+ is independently predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency… Women's sexual satisfaction score was significantly predicted by greater vaginal orgasm consistency, frequency of partner genital stimulation, and negatively with masturbation… Concordance of partner vaginal orgasm consistency estimates was associated with greater dyadic adjustment…The findings suggest that specifically penile–vaginal intercourse frequency and vaginal orgasm consistency are associated with indices of greater intimate relationship adjustment, satisfaction, and compatibility of both partners"^8

+Dyadic adjustment is a process with consequences that can be identified with the rate of couple's problematic conflicts, interpersonal tensions, individual anxiety, marital satisfaction, coherence integrity, and collaboration about important problems

So there you have it from the scientists ladies and gentlemen: getting fucked deeper and longer makes the ladies happier.

^1https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(22)01696-4/fulltext

^2https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)33832-7/fulltext

^3https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19732304/

^4https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23574740/

^5https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19170844/

^6https://www.europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(02)00396-2/fulltext

^7https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19139985/

^8https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)30970-X/fulltext
Since when did we need a scientist to tell us that my wife had that figured out at 14 years old !!!!

Reactions: owlmale