I was going to say something like that but didn’t want to sound rude. But as you say middle-aged and older mothers have often lost that tightness through multiple childbirths and are often carrying excess fat, so to get the same sensation of depth and stretch that they enjoyed in their younger years they need a cock with more length and girth.
Over the years my wife has definitely been able to accommodate me inside her more easily - when we first we met I was apparently much bigger than the only other cock she had experienced. I believed her as she was remarkably tight and I would make her moan just sliding inside. These days though I slip inside within seconds and any moaning seems less spontaneous and simply exaggerated for my benefit I suspect she would love it if I was thicker.

Over the years my wife has definitely been able to accommodate me inside her more easily - when we first we met I was apparently much bigger than the only other cock she had experienced. I believed her as she was remarkably tight and I would make her moan just sliding inside. These days though I slip inside within seconds and any moaning seems less spontaneous and simply exaggerated for my benefit I suspect she would love it if I was thicker.
Funny but I never ever made a woman moan,the only sound was the bed springs and an occasional,"are you in yet?"

I think the size doesn’t matter truth is when they are talking about 7-9 inch thick cocks. Lol then it probably depends more on skill and stamina. But I don’t think anyone with the choice of a 4 inch cock or 7 inch cock epujd say size doesn’t matter. Lol unless of course the woman I’d bring nice and doesn’t want to hurt the guys feelings. Lol
If you pay attention you will notice that out in public women always take a glance at a guys package just like we check out their boobs.They may be a bit more subtle and quick about it and we don't usually see them do it cuz our eyes are locked on to them.
Don't know about the science but my wife likes bigger - meaning 8-9 inches.
Thats three (3) of me.

I missed that part - to my reading they only reduced the depth of penetration during PIV which seemed to correlate directly with reduced physical pleasure for the woman.
Oh. Well that makes sense. In a shorter penis there is less travel per stroke. And since a small penis is also thinner it produces less pressure against the vaginal wall.