that,s the last thing about size i share;who thought when Lionel Messi or Diego Maradonna were kids they would be the best supertalented soccerplayers there ever would be,size?no believe me hard work and talent is what you need ,not size(for having great sex)
I like your perspective but statistically it’s not correct. There are plenty of people who work incredibly hard at something yet never achieve it because of physical or mental capacity reasons. Easy example is if everyone in the world trained harder than Usain Bolt, how many do you think could actually be faster? Start going over examples and it becomes clear it’s not just all hard work. I have met people that just don’t have the mental capacity or ability to go to Harvard and become a doctor. It’s just reality, life is not based on fairness. This is the reality, life is messy and people are all different in an unfair world.

There are going to be plenty of women who can’t get off or enjoy a 2, 4, 6 or 8” penis. It’s not necessarily about size, it’s about finding a person where you mutually “fit” (for lack of a better term)…now plenty of people don’t click in the sexual area but do in many other areas of life. That imo puts them at a higher prevalence for third party sexual encounters (condoned or not). If a spouse doesn’t meet their partner’s social activities desire, chances are they are going to go out and be more social without them. The issue here is that the second one is not considered wrong while the sex outside the marriage or partnership typically is…this is why I think it’s important to click with someone sexually but also get along on many other levels.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
I like your perspective but statistically it’s not correct. There are plenty of people who work incredibly hard at something yet never achieve it because of physical or mental capacity reasons. Easy example is if everyone in the world trained harder than Usain Bolt, how many do you think could actually be faster? Start going over examples and it becomes clear it’s not just all hard work. I have met people that just don’t have the mental capacity or ability to go to Harvard and become a doctor. It’s just reality, life is not based on fairness. This is the reality, life is messy and people are all different in an unfair world.

There are going to be plenty of women who can’t get off or enjoy a 2, 4, 6 or 8” penis. It’s not necessarily about size, it’s about finding a person where you mutually “fit” (for lack of a better term)…now plenty of people don’t click in the sexual area but do in many other areas of life. That imo puts them at a higher prevalence for third party sexual encounters (condoned or not). If a spouse doesn’t meet their partner’s social activities desire, chances are they are going to go out and be more social without them. The issue here is that the second one is not considered wrong while the sex outside the marriage or partnership typically is…this is why I think it’s important to click with someone sexually but also get along on many other levels.
The first part of your comment where you said some people can work incredibly hard and still not achieve their goal reminds me of something I have thought a lot about. That is when parents tell their child that they can become anything they want when they grow up. If you work hard enough you can be an astronaut or a physicist or even the president. Sadly you are right, everyone has limitations and a lot of those times the limitation will derail a persons dreams unfortunately. I'm inclined to tell children instead that you have a special gift hidden in you and your schooling will help you find it. Don't decide what you want to do till you discover what subjects you excel in. This works better than the 'you can be anything' approach. Tell the child to look for their 'Easter Egg' Of course there are kids who will not aspire as high as others but even in mediocre occupations you can instill in a child the value of a job well done and pride in your work. This is what a good parent and a good teacher will do. Just thought this was important to say, sorry if I digressed.

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
The first part of your comment where you said some people can work incredibly hard and still not achieve their goal reminds me of something I have thought a lot about. That is when parents tell their child that they can become anything they want when they grow up. If you work hard enough you can be an astronaut or a physicist or even the president. Sadly you are right, everyone has limitations and a lot of those times the limitation will derail a persons dreams unfortunately. I'm inclined to tell children instead that you have a special gift hidden in you and your schooling will help you find it. Don't decide what you want to do till you discover what subjects you excel in. This works better than the 'you can be anything' approach. Tell the child to look for their 'Easter Egg' Of course there are kids who will not aspire as high as others but even in mediocre occupations you can instill in a child the value of a job well done and pride in your work. This is what a good parent and a good teacher will do. Just thought this was important to say, sorry if I digressed.
No, that’s good stuff. It’s a challenging reality. There is a teacher saying, “aim high and even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.”

No, that’s good stuff. It’s a challenging reality. There is a teacher saying, “aim high and even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.”
I was actually told that by a teacher when I was in high school. Another one I like is:" When you are climbing a mountain and you reach the top, keep climbing " - Jack Kerouac , "The Dharma bums"

Reactions: GoodTimes40