Does size matter???

The answer of course is that there is no one right answer for everyone. With the average erect penis being around 5 inches then it either means the vast majority of women are unsatisfied or there are other factors besides size that make a man a good lover.

Of course there are women who prefer length or girth or both and women who don't like large ones at all. Because guess what just as penises are different so are vaginas.

My wife has had some great experiences with larger men abd some who had no idea how to use it which made for not great experiences.

Yes size does matter. But as others have said, so does the skill to use it. Likewise, a big cock is no use if it can't get and stay hard. A rock hard average cock is much better than a floppy large one but a big hard cock wins every time lol. But let's also not forget the visual impact of a nice big cock and the weight of it in your hand. Hubby loves watching me sucking and taking a big cock and if it's black too for the colour contrast, even better. I love bbc so it isn't a hardship keeping hubby happy xx

That's what I'm saying!
There is a whole difference between being properly filled versus something small. I came from a relationship where my ex was very hung and now my current hubby which was my next lover at the time only is 4 inches. That is what got us started into this lifestyle knowing full well what I really wanted.