Big cock bull here
لعلاقات سكس اون لاين
ازواج وكبلز فقط

Attachments

• processed-a3b90c8b-4bcf-42ba-8609-59c3b465757a_WCLHeAA6-1.jpeg
    processed-a3b90c8b-4bcf-42ba-8609-59c3b465757a_WCLHeAA6-1.jpeg
    126.5 KB · Views: 37
We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle

We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle
Trying to contact with you?

Egyptian bull 22 years old well shaped looking for couple if u can travel to Egypt soon we can meet

Im well shaped as well

Hi
My name is ahmed
Im 22 years old im also decent and well shaped belong from a good family
Would u like to settle a meet so we can know each other and see if we liked to have some fun?
I had a muslim coworker that invited us to his mosque. I thought it was a nice gesture. He is a terrific guy. Later, i was aroused by the possiblilty that he wanted to introduce my wife to muslim cock. A steady diet of muslim cock. I would have been powerless.

I had a muslim coworker that invited us to his mosque. I thought it was a nice gesture. He is a terrific guy. Later, i was aroused by the possiblilty that he wanted to introduce my wife to muslim cock. A steady diet of muslim cock. I would have been powerless.
Come egypt with ur wife and u will get experience u never got into before
Egyptian dick hits different dear 💋