The difference in your skin color would be so exotic. Will your sperm will up my wifes unfaithful pussy?
U also will be there holding my dick and put it inside her untill it goes all the way in and u keep licking my balls while i stretch her pussy for you.

Reactions: Rem503
Cpl 34/33 from egypt we need bull with big dick in 40 ... My wife is hot chubby milf and ebony with huge tittes and wonderfull ass , big bubble round ass ,,, she need strong man with thick dick 😍🍆💪♉
Im ready to your sexy hot wife write to me plz im in hurghada

We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle
Im singel Egypt bull me plz

Cpl 34/33 from egypt we need bull with big dick in 40 ... My wife is hot chubby milf and ebony with huge tittes and wonderfull ass , big bubble round ass ,,, she need strong man with thick dick 😍🍆💪♉
انا في الغردقه لو تحبوا تيجوا بنيك خلفي وامامي هافشخهالك كلمني ياصحبي ±201556388047

We are couple from Egypt, wife 45 me 46 we live in fancy area and we have lovely family, lately we started fantasies about having some one with us we developed the fantasy of having 2 Bbc fuck her while I watch. Not sure should we do further step and do that. We are concerned that here in egypt it’s not that friendly and social standards are very different was wondering if some one from egypt had same struggle
Hi

Reactions: walid
Yes we are 2nsns for your beautiful 😍 wife we are in hurghada ❤️ send me pm plz for more interesting

I am from Egypt. I am married. There is an understanding to a large extent with my wife. We love sex. We have already had relationships with couples via the Internet only. We want real relationships with a couple. We are waiting. Everyone. Waiting. To communicate with you. Thank you everyone
We are in hurghada send pm plz

any couple here willing to trave egypt soon? Im male 22 years old located in cairo and i would love to have a night with a couple , message me privately to get to know mee