facesitting after creampie

Hubby isn't a "cuck" but yes, I do so. I have him clean me up on dates whenever we are together with other guys. I LOVE creampie cleanup! I can't imagine guys not doing it. Mr HW knows I enjoy it and he does it enthusiastically, enjoying every taste. The threads on the site here where guys are reluctant are a bit bizarre to me. I've thought about posting a couple of pics or vids and polling the membership to see if anybody who has said they wouldn't do it would actually take the plunge.

Mrs Hotwife

Of course you want pics, lol

View attachment 487265
This is beautiful an may i add i wish i was eating your ass out while hubby is cleaning your pussy. Thank you for the pics.

Hubby isn't a "cuck" but yes, I do so. I have him clean me up on dates whenever we are together with other guys. I LOVE creampie cleanup! I can't imagine guys not doing it. Mr HW knows I enjoy it and he does it enthusiastically, enjoying every taste. The threads on the site here where guys are reluctant are a bit bizarre to me. I've thought about posting a couple of pics or vids and polling the membership to see if anybody who has said they wouldn't do it would actually take the plunge.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
Of course i want pics i could look at your ass an pussy all day . I even kept the ass pic of you on my computer screen while trying to read. Trying being the key word. lol

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
So right. As you say you love it and hubby enjoys doing it. As a Bull I love to see it and it confirms hubby's appreciation. Even better if he cleans my cock as well. Also dosnt a cum filled pussy look so good.

Reactions: owlcuck

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
I want to be him!

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
I have missed your posting while I am working as it always makes my day an night for that matter.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
Mrs. HW, Maybe you should offer up your pussy to train those who are reluctant. If we do a good job cleaning you up, we can fill it up again for your hubby! :)

Years ago I was seeing this married gal, about our 3rd "visit" we did the deed, usually we'd lay there talking and kissing till I was hard again. This time I unloaded into her, I rolled off her, she turns around and sits on my face, sperm friggin ran out of her pussy onto my face. I did start to lick her and she loved it. After that I had no problem licking a girl after I did her. Seems women like it.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 487265
If you start giving lessons, please let me know!

If you start giving lessons, please let me know!
Should be more cuckold husbands around like you. A few lessons and the reluctant ones would soon become dedicated to their duty/role of pussy cleaning and creampie eating. It takes away the anxious felling in both the wife and the bull as it gives them the assurance that hubby is not only ok and on board with this, but actually enjoys the fucking and the cleanup as much as the wife and Bull. There is nothing more reassuring than to see this or havce hubby thank you and also clean the juices from your cock.

Attachments

• cucktrain25.jpg
    cucktrain25.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 89
  • cucktrain09.jpg
    cucktrain09.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 95
  • cucktrain10.jpg
    cucktrain10.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 94
  • cucktrain01.jpg
    cucktrain01.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 112
A friend and I were switching off on my wife, actually did it all weekend. We were on the bed, he was going at her heavy with his thick, mushroom head cock, and I was videoing. After he came, I got some good closeup video of his limp cock sliding out of her pussy, all shiny and glazed with her and his cum. As soon as he rolled off, I handed him the camera. I rolled on my back, and gave my wife a little tug, she hopped up and straddled my face, giving him a direct view to video me lapping up his pie...