Finish the Story with my Wife at the Party

You and my wife have been flirting innocently all night at our party. Good news is you're such a great guy that I've been mixing us drinks all night so everyone is really relaxed, so much so that my wife has been gently brushing and touching your arms all night as a sign of interest and submission. Excited as I watch you two, I turn the heat up and say out loud "hey man, I think my wife is really into you" while giving you a fist bump. We all laugh it up and joke a bit. As time passes, my wife says to us all that she's going to the guest room to change into something more comfortable and YOU should check on her in 5 minutes. Excited for you, I simply tell you to have fun and let me know how it goes.

5 minutes pass, you walk up to the door, open it and see my wife pictured below, smiling and staring right at you. What do you say or do next?..............

The best compliment you can give is a dick or cum tribute! I hope you enjoy her!
I approach her, give her a big sexy kiss, remove that negligee and proceed to lick and suck her tits . . .

• Love
Reactions: zygela
“Oh hi! Uh…” (go up and kiss her mouth, while squeezing her ass and stroking her nipple, before sliding my finger into her wet pussy) “Wow, um…” ( she smiles and drops to her knees, I unbuckle and feed her my cock… it hardens in her mouth and she moans as I start to come in her mouth… she grabs my ass and drains my balls into her mouth)

• Love
Reactions: zygela