So I had my first real "hotwife experience" that I wanted to share - We are an Indian couple and I joined my husband on a work related travel this week. There was a nightclub in town that hosts Indian (Desi) events and this one was hosting a "diwali night." My hubby made me dress up in a green chiffon saree wrapped tightly around my body so that my heavy set 38 inch ass was seen prominantly. He also made me tie it "very low hip" and asked me to wear a waist chain with the saree. I topped it off with a low back Indian blouse that left little to the imagination with my 36 D cup breasts almost overflowing. I am attaching a small video for you all to watch and comment.

I will share my adventures on what happened at the club and friends that I "very quickly" made at the club.
cant wait to hear more about the quick friendship that this shimmery saree and low cut blouse sparked

Hi all - so back after a bit of a break with a "different kind of posting" - so met with a bull form the site who will remain anonymous whose girlfriend wanted to experience an "Indian woman" and so had a girl on girl experience a few days back. My cucky hubby loved it especially when she took on a dominant role and wanted me to be tied while she played with my body! Was certainly a different kind of an experience and loved it - her boyfriend of course fucked us both after she had enjoyed with me!
its so fucking mindblowing............love it

• Love
Reactions: MasalaMadness
Adding a few more clips. Friends and fans - there is a size restriction to how big of a video file I can upload here. If anyone wants to see longer personalized videos, please DM me with your email address. Enjoy and as usual, comments are welcome!!:love::love::love:
OMG!!! So sensual and erotic! My mouth is watering in jealousy from watching that extremely lucky lady get to taste your delicious looking nipple! And she got to explore every inch of you while having you tied up... just wow! Did you enjoy being restrained like that?

Keep an eye out for a message from me, it would be a privilege to be allowed to see even more of your adventures.

Adding a few more clips. Friends and fans - there is a size restriction to how big of a video file I can upload here. If anyone wants to see longer personalized videos, please DM me with your email address. Enjoy and as usual, comments are welcome!!:love::love::love:
Wow so hot love ur under arms and nipples wish I can bite and suck them hard both are so hot

Those
Adding a few more clips. Friends and fans - there is a size restriction to how big of a video file I can upload here. If anyone wants to see longer personalized videos, please DM me with your email address. Enjoy and as usual, comments are welcome!!:love::love:
Wow those milk tanks… 😋😋😋

Reactions: gregnginger
So figured would go into town and have some fun last night. Dressed in the attached attire and had my cuckold hubby parade me to a bar that was clearly where alphas and bulls hung out. Did not get "full action" but got enough groping and feeling up to tell my hubby what a sissy he is and show him how real men would handle me!!

Attachments

• MM051.mp4
    19.2 MB
Hi all - so back after a bit of a break with a "different kind of posting" - so met with a bull form the site who will remain anonymous whose girlfriend wanted to experience an "Indian woman" and so had a girl on girl experience a few days back. My cucky hubby loved it especially when she took on a dominant role and wanted me to be tied while she played with my body! Was certainly a different kind of an experience and loved it - her boyfriend of course fucked us both after she had enjoyed with me!
i would like to join

So figured would go into town and have some fun last night. Dressed in the attached attire and had my cuckold hubby parade me to a bar that was clearly where alphas and bulls hung out. Did not get "full action" but got enough groping and feeling up to tell my hubby what a sissy he is and show him how real men would handle me!!
What an absolutely stunning dress! Shows off those amazing breasts and extremely sexy legs!! I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands off you at all 😈😈

You look.awesome to chat with you you can PM me Bob

Looks stunning 😍 I want to grope u all over

• Love
MM,
you are, definitely, my kinda girl.

• Love
Continuing on this thread with some updates.

First clarification: in case people notice the "black hair" in the first video posting of mine versus the "chestnut" hair in the last few postings. I use wigs and temporary tatoos to protect my identity! I used to be active on MeWe and another Indian site (xossipy) that has gone defunct where my identity was compromised and since then have been extra careful and so I do mask my identity when I am creating this type of content. For the believers in me, please follow along and for those who dont think I am real (though I am verifed), hope you find entertainment elsewhere.

Second: So met my "Bull Friend" (versus boyfriend) again after our first date and he unleashed the exhibitionist in. He asked me to wer only a tight dress with a thong and no bra where my boobs and the curves of my body were clearly visible. And then asked my hubby to film me as he walked by my side. We spent an hour outside and went to various stores where people got an eyefull. I was so wet by the time we came back and had mind numbing sex after the exhibitionistic parade! I am looking for creative ideas for "accidental teasing" and exhibitonism and so would welcome any thoughts!! Enjoy!
What’s your name on Mewe? Would love to follow you there.

Reactions: toolman2c
@gregnginger - any Indian clothing store usually carries sarees and other ethnic outfits. There are several shops especially in major US cities.
Hey yes!! Its a busy Monday but I was going to post tonight to share my experiences this past weekend! Spoiler alert - I did meet a couple of eligible guys but the chemistry was very dull (so sorry to say). The first guy just wanted to feel my body and tits and made no effort to get to know me and so that was a total turn off! The second guy was the polar opposite - got cold feet and barely could make eye contact - kept complimenting me on my beauty and figure but did nothing to adavnce the action!! So started on a hopeful note but ended with my faithful cucky using his tongue to bring me to a climax versus a hard cock pounding my pussy like I expected! More when I post with pictures/ videos!!:love::love::love:
I will be honest since you posted this thread and pm’d me I have been jerking off to your content, you are so hot and I really fancy you, I’m a fit athletic young bull. You turn me on so much u can’t even know about all the things I imagined about u babe wx