First time here. My wife Miyuki from Japan

It means I rubbed my cock until I cum. Great pics and will use them for my next wank. Great looking wife with great nipples

Yes, her breasts what what all my cowokers and friend talk about... even during college years all senior boys tried to get hands on her breasts...

Speaking of her student, some of really bad kids took her cleavage photo and got displined.. funny thing is the printed photo was taken by principle and he kept it.

Look, I'm a realist and I get your fantasy. Thing is, when you really do wife share you have to be grounded.
I really do appreciate your wife's pics. I would fuck her all day long. I honestly do believe she is fucking someone else. Thing is, you need to take control. Tell your bitch you want her to fuck another guy. She will agree, trust me.
Still going to wank over your wife. Great nipples, great body. I would love to fuck her mouth and then her asshole, just before cumming in her mouth.
Up to you to make her a real slut. Just need to be brave

I guess other men are very open about sharing wife.... I never even imagined willingly to share own wife espeically since MIyuki is very shy women.

But thank you for giving me a new view point. I never talk to someone telling me he wanked with my wifes photo except one of my subordinate confessed he masterbated thnking of my wifes beast after seeing her feeding our child.

I am willing to be a bit open. I will share a photo can see a bit more of my wife's face.

This is one of few photo I took myself just after our wedding week. Her breasts are tight and still skinny before having baby.

We had sex daily at that time...and now I have had one almost 6 month...one of the reason why I need this excitement here.

Attachments

• apartment-02.jpg
    apartment-02.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 262
Boss told us that he will drive her back by afternoon on Sunday. But Miyuki came home 11 pm. I was very worried since boss did not pick up phone when I called his beach house. Miyuki told me around evening he was still begging for one sex and finally cried. He told her his love was real.

Miyuki fixed him a dinner and during the dinner she offered herself to him. It was her gave him a kiss to take him to bed as she felt sorry for him.

What she did not expect was he was great in bed. He fucked her from every direction and lasted hours inside of her. Miyuki was screaming with agony and later confessed me that she had first and multiple orgasm first time in her life.

They even had last sex in a car behind our apartment when he drove home to us.

Sex can change people... she thought just one night...but our life changed from here completely as he showed up at our apartment next evening.

Attachments

• myuki-sun1.jpg
    myuki-sun1.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 242
Look, I'm a realist and I get your fantasy. Thing is, when you really do wife share you have to be grounded.
I really do appreciate your wife's pics. I would fuck her all day long. I honestly do believe she is fucking someone else. Thing is, you need to take control. Tell your bitch you want her to fuck another guy. She will agree, trust me.
Still going to wank over your wife. Great nipples, great body. I would love to fuck her mouth and then her asshole, just before cumming in her mouth.
Up to you to make her a real slut. Just need to be brave
Suguru is writing this a true story and you're calling it a fantasy.

I had a young couple from Japan visit and I had him sit his wife on my dick so he could watch. loved it

That is one wild story. Two of our neighbor's husband want to exchange wife. But both are much older than us. I dont even like their wives.

One of the couple is our doctor who own the apartment. He is our family doctor and told me he check Miyuki's breasts a few times when she visted his hospital for checkking her health.

Before continue about the beach house Sunday, here is Miyuki last year when we were in hotel south of Tokyo. We are not rich but rather trying to make end meet every month. The hotel was paid by 3 strangers I met online came to take photo of my wife.

We are mid 40s today and beach house photo is about 20 years ago as you can tell the quality of photo image boss took. Miyuki had changed since she had relathionship with boss. He enjoyed and slaved her for about 10 years after the beach house until our company's owner's son sent him away after he found about boss taking advantage of my wife. It was however not business decidion but the son waned to have my wife....

Miyuki is a pure heart wife who never cheat on me. Yet she is a person can not say no to a men who is sincere to her. That brought her a few trouble and encounter with man including the son, my subordinate, and our her student live next door who she tutor since youth..not all are sex but all was with love.

Attachments

• miyuki_weekend_55184.jpg
    miyuki_weekend_55184.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 229