First time the girlfriend agreed to let another man inside her pt. 1

So a little background story first. At the time my girlfriend was almost 19 and I was 22 and we had been dating for years. We were living a few hours away and didn't see each other much so we would send dirty texts back and forth. Until very recently before this time she had been pretty reserved and shy sexually. She was known for kinda being the good girl. After she got a bit more adventurous she asked if I had any fantasies I wanted to try and I said I wanted to see her flirt with another guy and maybe play around a little bit. She was pretty shocked for a bit then slowly started to warm up to the idea. Eventually we decided we would set up a meeting with a guy of my choice. Her one main rule was that she didn't want him to fuck her with his cock. I was the only guy she had been with at this point so she was adamant about not going that far. She was ok with oral or fingering if it got to that, but nothing further. I knew it would still be hot so I found a guy at a bar one night and after a good amount of drinks we started talking about past sexual experiences. I could tell he was the one for the job. I told him about what we wanted and once he saw her picture, he was more than happy to join in. I showed her his picture and she agreed to meet him next time she was in town. In the weeks before she arrived, we were both very excited and text dirty stories back and forth to each other about the the upcoming meeting. Here is the conversation we had that changed a lot. Please share your thoughts!
View attachment 155905
View attachment 155910
View attachment 155911

Me:
He likes the idea of grinding against your pussy and teasing your hole with his cock, but not giving you the satisfaction of entering you. Do you want to feel his 8 inch cock massaging your wet clit, and lightly pressing on your hole, gathering your wetness on his head?

Her:
Fuckkk yess M**** I want it so bad. Please.

Me:
Imagine his thick long shaft covered in your cum, slightly putting pressure on your small tight hole while I straddle your chest and push my cock into your mouth. I told him you love to be teased so he will tease you and push you to your limits while I hold your small hands above your head with ease. I'll run my free hand through your hair and stare at you intensely while I thrust my cock into your mouth and call you a good girl. You feel an extra rush and buck your hips hard against his cock teasing your tight pussy. The tip of his head slightly pushes your lips apart and you moan but he pulls away from you. Denying you pleasure to continue to tease you. I see disappointment in your eyes and smile knowing your teasing has only started.
After he pulls away I make you sit up and i lay behind you with you between my legs. I hold your arms behind your back and he raises and spreads your smooth wet legs. He moves his head, dripping with pre-cum, over your hole once again. He grabs your hips, and pulls you just enough to feel his head slightly stretch your hole out and he holds your hips firmly in place so you can't thrust against him. I make you look as he is firmly pressed up against your pussy. I play with your tits and you feel completely controlled and ready to explode from the anticipation and teasing. While he holds you steady I reach for a bottle of oil.

Her:
You pop the lid on the bottle and I watch helplessly as you slowly squeeze drops of the cool liquid on my overheated skin. I wiggle in response, making him hold down on my hips and you grab my breasts roughly. You wrap your legs around mine, holding me down firmly, and he removes his hands from my hips to take the bottle from you and drop a few dots dangerously close to my throbbing sex. You slowly run your hands down my stomach, lathering them in oil as you go. Your hands trace every curve of my hips and lower abdomen while he starts on my thighs, slowly moving closer to my most sensitive spot. Your hands memorize the curve of my waist and the scar on my belly button, moving up ever so slowly to my rib cage, finding every rib, somehow managing not to tickle me. Soon your rubbing the underside of my breasts and the valley in between, the sides of my heaving mounds, pushing them together and letting them fall back in place. You rub the oil in on the tops of my breasts and over my collarbone, touching everywhere you can reach except my aching nipples. You run your hands back down my sides and massage the area right around where I want you, but continue to tease me relentlessly. While you tease my chest, he teases my throbbing, dripping pussy.

Me:
I rub the oil all around your clit and he blows cool air against your glistening pussy. He remains with his head slightly stretching your now drenched hole. He finally rubs the oil on your clit and you start moaning. I pour some oil into your hand and make you stroke my cock. Your hand runs over my skin so easily and i kiss your neck hard. While your hand moves up and down on my cock, he moves his hips up and down so his head moves around your hole, teasing you to an impossible level. His fingers still massaging your throbbing clit and making you beg for more. I smile and squeeze your breasts with my hands. I avoid contact with your dry nipples I reach down to your occupied pussy and pull your lips apart for him to admire. He leans in a little more and occupies the space created by stretching your hole. Your face shows the extreme agony you are in from the teasing and I move my hands to your nipples and finally rub them with oill. The sensation sends you spiraling over and you buck your hips towards his cock and his head pushes inside of you. I look at you and you have a look of extreme pleasure on your face. You bite your lip and smile at me.

Her:
He immediately pulls out, knowing the rules, but at my groan of displeasure, he looks up at you, not sure of what to do. You look down at me writhing from the sudden lack of contact and make a judgment call. You nod saying "nothing more than the head." He grins and pushes down on my hips so I can't force him further into me. You start to rub the oil into my breats again at the same time as he pushes the head of his thick cock into my tight, throbbing hole, stretching me and making me moan loudly in pleasure. My mind is so clouded by lust that I try desperately to thrust up into him, but he denies me and pins me down. I'm still gripping and pumping your cock behind me and at the relief of the pleasure given to me, I pick up my pace. You groan in approval and start to bite and suck at my neck. You move one hand down and start to slowly rub my clit as he slides the head of his cock in and out of my dripping pussy, still holding my hips in place.

Me:
He is very excited to be able to use the head of his big cock to stretch your aching hole out wide. You continue to try to thrust against him, ignoring your own rule in a moment of extreme intensity. I lay you onto your back and tell you to suck on my rock hard shaft while he continues to enter your soaked pussy. You want to be released so bad. He alternates from fucking you with the head of his cock to fucking you with his fingers. I see you quiver with a cock in two holes. I know you are ready to cum everywhere. You look into my eyes and ask if you can cum. I smile, look back at him and nod, then tell you yes. We build you up to a huge rush to where you are shaking and bucking your hips hard. Just before you climax, you thrust your hips against him and he moves slightly deeper into you, causing a second orgasm to follow the first one only seconds after. You convulse as he rubs your clit faster and I hold your head deep on my cock. Instead of calming down after your orgasms you get even more wild...;)
That’s a sexy ass body you got there yes it is

So a little background story first. At the time my girlfriend was almost 19 and I was 22 and we had been dating for years. We were living a few hours away and didn't see each other much so we would send dirty texts back and forth. Until very recently before this time she had been pretty reserved and shy sexually. She was known for kinda being the good girl. After she got a bit more adventurous she asked if I had any fantasies I wanted to try and I said I wanted to see her flirt with another guy and maybe play around a little bit. She was pretty shocked for a bit then slowly started to warm up to the idea. Eventually we decided we would set up a meeting with a guy of my choice. Her one main rule was that she didn't want him to fuck her with his cock. I was the only guy she had been with at this point so she was adamant about not going that far. She was ok with oral or fingering if it got to that, but nothing further. I knew it would still be hot so I found a guy at a bar one night and after a good amount of drinks we started talking about past sexual experiences. I could tell he was the one for the job. I told him about what we wanted and once he saw her picture, he was more than happy to join in. I showed her his picture and she agreed to meet him next time she was in town. In the weeks before she arrived, we were both very excited and text dirty stories back and forth to each other about the the upcoming meeting. Here is the conversation we had that changed a lot. Please share your thoughts!
View attachment 155905
View attachment 155910
View attachment 155911

Me:
He likes the idea of grinding against your pussy and teasing your hole with his cock, but not giving you the satisfaction of entering you. Do you want to feel his 8 inch cock massaging your wet clit, and lightly pressing on your hole, gathering your wetness on his head?

Her:
Fuckkk yess M**** I want it so bad. Please.

Me:
Imagine his thick long shaft covered in your cum, slightly putting pressure on your small tight hole while I straddle your chest and push my cock into your mouth. I told him you love to be teased so he will tease you and push you to your limits while I hold your small hands above your head with ease. I'll run my free hand through your hair and stare at you intensely while I thrust my cock into your mouth and call you a good girl. You feel an extra rush and buck your hips hard against his cock teasing your tight pussy. The tip of his head slightly pushes your lips apart and you moan but he pulls away from you. Denying you pleasure to continue to tease you. I see disappointment in your eyes and smile knowing your teasing has only started.
After he pulls away I make you sit up and i lay behind you with you between my legs. I hold your arms behind your back and he raises and spreads your smooth wet legs. He moves his head, dripping with pre-cum, over your hole once again. He grabs your hips, and pulls you just enough to feel his head slightly stretch your hole out and he holds your hips firmly in place so you can't thrust against him. I make you look as he is firmly pressed up against your pussy. I play with your tits and you feel completely controlled and ready to explode from the anticipation and teasing. While he holds you steady I reach for a bottle of oil.

Her:
You pop the lid on the bottle and I watch helplessly as you slowly squeeze drops of the cool liquid on my overheated skin. I wiggle in response, making him hold down on my hips and you grab my breasts roughly. You wrap your legs around mine, holding me down firmly, and he removes his hands from my hips to take the bottle from you and drop a few dots dangerously close to my throbbing sex. You slowly run your hands down my stomach, lathering them in oil as you go. Your hands trace every curve of my hips and lower abdomen while he starts on my thighs, slowly moving closer to my most sensitive spot. Your hands memorize the curve of my waist and the scar on my belly button, moving up ever so slowly to my rib cage, finding every rib, somehow managing not to tickle me. Soon your rubbing the underside of my breasts and the valley in between, the sides of my heaving mounds, pushing them together and letting them fall back in place. You rub the oil in on the tops of my breasts and over my collarbone, touching everywhere you can reach except my aching nipples. You run your hands back down my sides and massage the area right around where I want you, but continue to tease me relentlessly. While you tease my chest, he teases my throbbing, dripping pussy.

Me:
I rub the oil all around your clit and he blows cool air against your glistening pussy. He remains with his head slightly stretching your now drenched hole. He finally rubs the oil on your clit and you start moaning. I pour some oil into your hand and make you stroke my cock. Your hand runs over my skin so easily and i kiss your neck hard. While your hand moves up and down on my cock, he moves his hips up and down so his head moves around your hole, teasing you to an impossible level. His fingers still massaging your throbbing clit and making you beg for more. I smile and squeeze your breasts with my hands. I avoid contact with your dry nipples I reach down to your occupied pussy and pull your lips apart for him to admire. He leans in a little more and occupies the space created by stretching your hole. Your face shows the extreme agony you are in from the teasing and I move my hands to your nipples and finally rub them with oill. The sensation sends you spiraling over and you buck your hips towards his cock and his head pushes inside of you. I look at you and you have a look of extreme pleasure on your face. You bite your lip and smile at me.

Her:
He immediately pulls out, knowing the rules, but at my groan of displeasure, he looks up at you, not sure of what to do. You look down at me writhing from the sudden lack of contact and make a judgment call. You nod saying "nothing more than the head." He grins and pushes down on my hips so I can't force him further into me. You start to rub the oil into my breats again at the same time as he pushes the head of his thick cock into my tight, throbbing hole, stretching me and making me moan loudly in pleasure. My mind is so clouded by lust that I try desperately to thrust up into him, but he denies me and pins me down. I'm still gripping and pumping your cock behind me and at the relief of the pleasure given to me, I pick up my pace. You groan in approval and start to bite and suck at my neck. You move one hand down and start to slowly rub my clit as he slides the head of his cock in and out of my dripping pussy, still holding my hips in place.

Me:
He is very excited to be able to use the head of his big cock to stretch your aching hole out wide. You continue to try to thrust against him, ignoring your own rule in a moment of extreme intensity. I lay you onto your back and tell you to suck on my rock hard shaft while he continues to enter your soaked pussy. You want to be released so bad. He alternates from fucking you with the head of his cock to fucking you with his fingers. I see you quiver with a cock in two holes. I know you are ready to cum everywhere. You look into my eyes and ask if you can cum. I smile, look back at him and nod, then tell you yes. We build you up to a huge rush to where you are shaking and bucking your hips hard. Just before you climax, you thrust your hips against him and he moves slightly deeper into you, causing a second orgasm to follow the first one only seconds after. You convulse as he rubs your clit faster and I hold your head deep on my cock. Instead of calming down after your orgasms you get even more wild...;)
She's a very attractive woman❤️