Found out my wife is cheating...

We are in our 50ties... my wife was working as a flight attendant for Swissair when she was 18 until 28... and she cheated back in that time, secretly of course but I knew it since I know a lot of the Swissair people :). That stopped with the first kid until recently, I found out that she is dating an old Swissair colleague, again secretly... I got suspicious and tracked her handy when I found out she was in his house when she told me she was shopping with friends... I also found some pair of panties in the laundry which are not in her regular panty drawer... much more sexier panties than she would ever wear at home.
Well, this is going on for a year now and I was able to read her WhatsApp occasionally through the Web-Reader... she deletes the chats regularly but sometimes I get to read some chats....
I am totally excited by this now... was pretty a shock at the beginning though....

So where do you go from here? Take a chance and confront her? Or secretly enjoy it?

She may like the idea. Just be sure of your own emotions and don't open a can of worms.

Reactions: Openhubbi
We are in our 50ties... my wife was working as a flight attendant for Swissair when she was 18 until 28... and she cheated back in that time, secretly of course but I knew it since I know a lot of the Swissair people :). That stopped with the first kid until recently, I found out that she is dating an old Swissair colleague, again secretly... I got suspicious and tracked her handy when I found out she was in his house when she told me she was shopping with friends... I also found some pair of panties in the laundry which are not in her regular panty drawer... much more sexier panties than she would ever wear at home.
Well, this is going on for a year now and I was able to read her WhatsApp occasionally through the Web-Reader... she deletes the chats regularly but sometimes I get to read some chats....
I am totally excited by this now... was pretty a shock at the beginning though....
its what ever works for you as long as your happy my wife can have sex with men or women and im fine with that as long as i know but my self i can't deal with cheating its what ever a person wants