Fran and her online lover

gr852

Couple
Verified
Gold
My ex Fran and I were in the lifestyle for many years, go to adult parties and clubs, had couples we would see regularly. I never questioned what she did not she I. We had our lovers but we always played together.
We had begun playing on sex sites. She would use a camera, would get completely nude and preform for guys online. I never interferred when she was playing.
We had been doing this for awhile when she became very secretive and would close the door and turn the volume down. I thought nothing of it.
I would leave for work about two hrs before she would go to work.
One morning I left for work and about the time I got to work I realized I had left some papers I needed that day, so I returned home. When i puuplled in the drive I was surprised to see her car still there. I unlocked the door and walked in, she must not have heard me as she had music on in the office. I walked down the hall and heard her talking to someone on the computer, as I got to the do⁷or to the office she was sitting in a chair completely naked with her legs spread and feet on either side of monitor. She was Fucking herself with a very large black dildo, and when I looked at the monitor there was light skinned very handsome black man anout our age, he was nude also and jacking a very impressive 9 to 10 inch cock. I stood back in the shadows watching them and jacking off myself. The were talking dirty to one another, him telling her what he is going to do to her when they get together and her telling him how she will ride him and take as much of his cock as she can and anywhere he wants her.
This took me aback as we had not played alone before, much less secretly. I then heard him tell her that it will all be real in a few weeks, she said she could not wait and might have to suck him in the hotel elevator and the both laughed. I then went outside, waited a for a bit then went back in ,noisy, and she was in bed. I could smell her sex. Said she did not feel well and had called in sick. I got the papers I needed and was headed out the door when she call me into the bed room. She was laying nude and spreed on the bed and ask if I had time for a quickey, of course I said yes and got one of the best blow job's I'd not had in a long time from her.
Fast forward a week, we are having drinks by the pool, her sunning nude and me enjoying watching her. She asked if we v had any plans for the next weekend, I said no, why? She said she wanted to meet some of her girl friends in Reno and party. I laughed and said hell you girls are lookin to get fucked, she smiled and said, oh I hope so. She kissed me and grabbed my cock and said , you know I will tell you if anything happens.
That next week she was very horny all week and even gave me a blow job before she left for the airport.
She was gone for three days and when she got home she said she had partied too much, just wanted to shower and go to bed. I walked into the bath asking how things went, she was standing there naked and her shaved pussy lips were all red and swollem..
I said I had call Allen, the husband of one of her G/FS, to see if he wanted to go to dinner and he said that Suzys parents were in town and they were going out with them. She said yeah Suzy did not show because of her parents. I smiled and said but you had fun anyway without her.
A few days later we were having sex and she started crying. I ask what was wrong and she said she was sorry but that she had cheated on me. Then she spilled the beans about going to Reno.but not with girlfriends but to meet the light skinned black man she met online. I told her it was alright, as long as it was just sex and ask if she had fun. She then went on to tell me it was the best sex she has ever had, that he touched spots in her deep that have never been touched. How big he was and that she gave him every part of her. I ask how that big cock felt in her ass, she said she did not think she could take him but he was patient and she eventually took every inch of him. I said he makes my cock seem inadequate and she said he was good for a change but that she prefers my 7.5 on a daily basis.
We were laying there in the nude, I grabbed her and put her on her knees an took her ass hard, so hard that she started squirting all over both of us. I got between her legs and sucked as much of her sqirt as I could..
After awhile she continued chatting and playing with him and using that long fat black dildo. I ask if she would like to invite him to visit us, he did about three times a year for a few years. I have to say I did enjoy watching them and seeing that big snake of his filling her pussy and ass. We also had a few threescore with him. He was bi so he and I enjoyed each other a few times.