Frat House Gangbang

jc42

Male
Wifey has been with several younger guys throughout the years. A few college guys, a few young professionals, gym guys etc. She enjoys being able to attract younger guys, especially as she's gotten into her late 30s. Might be looking to add in a younger guy as one of her regulars soon, but in the meantime, our favorite dirty talk fantasy has been wifey becoming a frat house slut at our local college. Being the hot latina cougar fucking and sucking all that college cock gets her off so good and I love hearing how nasty she gets talking about all the things she would do. Fun fantasy for sure.

Mrs Hw has been chatting with a 20 year old guy who is soon to be celebrating his 21st birthday and wants to get together with her to celebrate. I've told her it's too great of an opportunity to pass up and she, while initially a bit hesitant, is planning on meeting him when he visits town. We have had a very similar fantasy as the OP but mostly involving a bachelor party situation rather than a frat house. Very exciting!

HW
Definitely too good an opportunity for her to miss and I'm sure she'll make his 21st birthday unforgettable! Though she may spoil him for girls his own age 😉

As for the bachelor party scenario, yes very hot, something I'd find exciting too xx

Reactions: Hwcouple702
KK and I were engaged during our college years. We went through a rough patch, a time when KK began cheating in earnest, eventually breaking off our engagement so that she could experience sex with other men "guilt free." During that time, KK indulged herself as a frat house fuck-toy. Initially, it was "accidental," the result of drug and alcohol at a frat party - she ended up pulling a train during her first frat party experience. That led to a dedicated effort on her part to be the life of every party. KK even ended up with a special venue at the frat house, an adjunct room in the study, complete with a mattress on the floor, where KK was often the center of attention in dog--pile fuck sessions with frat boys and their guests.

Eventually we resumed our engagement, and got married. Later in life, after we "officially" began our hot wife lifestyle, KK engaged in sex with various college-age men in solo, and group situations, experiencing "married cougar at the frat house" on several occasions. After those encounters, KK was sexually ravenous, energized by the experience.

KK and I were engaged during our college years. We went through a rough patch, a time when KK began cheating in earnest, eventually breaking off our engagement so that she could experience sex with other men "guilt free." During that time, KK indulged herself as a frat house fuck-toy. Initially, it was "accidental," the result of drug and alcohol at a frat party - she ended up pulling a train during her first frat party experience. That led to a dedicated effort on her part to be the life of every party. KK even ended up with a special venue at the frat house, an adjunct room in the study, complete with a mattress on the floor, where KK was often the center of attention in dog--pile fuck sessions with frat boys and their guests.

Eventually we resumed our engagement, and got married. Later in life, after we "officially" began our hot wife lifestyle, KK engaged in sex with various college-age men in solo, and group situations, experiencing "married cougar at the frat house" on several occasions. After those encounters, KK was sexually ravenous, energized by the experience.
Wow! incredible. Thanks for sharing that.

Mrs Hw has been chatting with a 20 year old guy who is soon to be celebrating his 21st birthday and wants to get together with her to celebrate. I've told her it's too great of an opportunity to pass up and she, while initially a bit hesitant, is planning on meeting him when he visits town. We have had a very similar fantasy as the OP but mostly involving a bachelor party situation rather than a frat house. Very exciting!

HW
21st birthday would be a great one! She can take him out to the bars for the first time and have all kinds of fun. Be the perfect present for a young stud.

Bachelor party is definitely a fantasy we've talked about. Wifey has fucked a few guys that were out at clubs and bars for bachelor parties, but never actually been the entertainment at one.

Wifey has been with several younger guys throughout the years. A few college guys, a few young professionals, gym guys etc. She enjoys being able to attract younger guys, especially as she's gotten into her late 30s. Might be looking to add in a younger guy as one of her regulars soon, but in the meantime, our favorite dirty talk fantasy has been wifey becoming a frat house slut at our local college. Being the hot latina cougar fucking and sucking all that college cock gets her off so good and I love hearing how nasty she gets talking about all the things she would do. Fun fantasy for sure.
In college I was in a frat and one of our pledges milf mom got gangbanged by me 5 other brothers. Her husband was wasted down stairs.. wife came up to one of the bedrooms did some shots.. all of sudden she asked who Of us had the biggest dick .. one by one we showed her what we were packing … one of the guys was over 9 she motioned him over said you win and started blowing him …other guys came over and pulled out her tits and started sucking them and fingering her pussy then one by one we fucked her she was covered and filled with cum so fucking hot

In college and grad school my former bf used to offer me as the party favor at fraternity events - pre-game parties, initiation events, alumni weekends and such. I often lost count of how many guys used me on those occasions, especially when they lasted multiple days. It was always so degrading ...

. 1669412600335.png

That's the easiest/fastest way to make me cum; degradation works every time and keeps working too
if you were my cunt and I wanted to show off, if I bet you could make a guy cum down your throat in X seconds, what would you say is the answer that would win my bet?
or the opposite, you could keep a guy on the edge of cumming for how long?

• Love
Reactions: stacyz
In college and grad school my former bf used to offer me as the party favor at fraternity events - pre-game parties, initiation events, alumni weekends and such. I often lost count of how many guys used me on those occasions, especially when they lasted multiple days. It was always so degrading ...

. View attachment 1060318
Bet you loved every second of it and all those cocks! 😉🍆😋

• Love
Reactions: stacyz and Colleen