Fucked on or over my husband's lap

I’ve seen my wife get fuked . But have her fuked over my lap is another level. I’d definitely love to see this

Husband joining the conversation. There is something highly pleasurable and erotic about my wife being fucked over my lap, either when I am fully clothed or naked. Holding her body and feeling her body respond to the cock pounding her pussy is intoxicating.

For me, the most memorable experience was a night my wife and I took a Lyft ride about 45 minutes from our house to a hotel to see a very dominant businessman traveling in our area. We met for drinks in the hotel bar and then went up to his room. He told us he was not into MFM, but I could stay and watch or leave and come back after they were done. If I chose to stay, I would have to remain fully dressed and remain quiet.

I sat in a chair as they stood and kissed and slowly undressed each other. My wife was mesmerized at the size of his cock, and she knelt a few feet in front of me, sucking this guy's cock. He then picked my wife up and carried her over to me, sitting her on my lap with her back to my chest. He raised her legs and then got inside her with her legs on his shoulders. I could feel the force of his pounding her as my cock was hard, and felt bruised and battered from my wife's ass grinding against me. Her body shook with several climaxes over about a half hour, and he kept going. My wife wrung with sweat when he finally shot his full load into her pussy.

After he pulled out, he kept my wife's legs spread and her pussy open as she began to leak all over the crotch of my jeans. I could feel their mixed cum soak through and onto my cock under my boxers.

After a few bottles of water between them and some foreplay and making out, he had me lay on my back on the bed with my wife laying on top of me facing me, her ass and pussy over my wet crotch. He got between our legs and entered her from behind again, pounding her hard and deep. His cum load from the first load was being pushed out and all over me. He filled her up a second time and again left her in this position to soak me with their combined loads.

They showered, and then with the bottom of my shirt and my pants down to my mid-thighs covered in their juices, we went back to the lobby bar for a nightcap. I got a lot of looks, and the smell of cum and sex was overpowering to me. The most embarrassing part of the night was on our Lyft ride back home. The driver was trying to make conversation and asking about our night. My wife was being flirty and saying what a good time she had. The driver finally asked if we had only dry-humped.

A few years ago I was with a hot younger man I met during a camping trip in our RV. My husband was sitting on the sofa and I was next to him when the guy began to undress me. The guy was very dominant and so my husband just sat where he was and let things happen between me and this guy.

The guy ended up putting me over my husband's lap so that my hips were centered on his still dressed lap with me on my stomach. Then the guy got behind me and he fucked me really good for a long time before he got off. I had several orgasms but my husband did not move. When I started to come down off my last orgasm I was nervous about what my husband thought but then as I got up I saw he had cum inside his pants at some point during the encounter. So, it was obvious he enjoyed me being taken over his lap.

View attachment 886231

About a year later I met a bull who I still see from time to time. He loves for me to have my husband caged and naked and then to have me lay with my husband sitting and my back to his chest so that my hubby's caged dicklet is nestled between my butt cheeks. My bull then gets between my legs and enters me and gives me a great pounding while I am on my husband. My bull loves to tell my husband how he is fucking his wife and how his cock is filling his wife.

At first, I thought my bull's cum was leaking and coating my husband's cage and my butt. However, my husband eventually told us that even though he is caged and unable to get a hard-on, he shoots his load very quickly.

I think it is super hot to have my bull taking me while I am on my husband's lap.
We’ve been talking about this for years!

Reactions: Couple4MFM