Fucked on or over my husband's lap

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold
A few years ago I was with a hot younger man I met during a camping trip in our RV. My husband was sitting on the sofa and I was next to him when the guy began to undress me. The guy was very dominant and so my husband just sat where he was and let things happen between me and this guy.

The guy ended up putting me over my husband's lap so that my hips were centered on his still dressed lap with me on my stomach. Then the guy got behind me and he fucked me really good for a long time before he got off. I had several orgasms but my husband did not move. When I started to come down off my last orgasm I was nervous about what my husband thought but then as I got up I saw he had cum inside his pants at some point during the encounter. So, it was obvious he enjoyed me being taken over his lap.

Stripped-and-fucked-on-my-husbands-lap.jpg

About a year later I met a bull who I still see from time to time. He loves for me to have my husband caged and naked and then to have me lay with my husband sitting and my back to his chest so that my hubby's caged dicklet is nestled between my butt cheeks. My bull then gets between my legs and enters me and gives me a great pounding while I am on my husband. My bull loves to tell my husband how he is fucking his wife and how his cock is filling his wife.

At first, I thought my bull's cum was leaking and coating my husband's cage and my butt. However, my husband eventually told us that even though he is caged and unable to get a hard-on, he shoots his load very quickly.

I think it is super hot to have my bull taking me while I am on my husband's lap.

That is super hot. My wife has gotten fucked right next to me on the couch by a friend with a huge cock. She made out with me and slapped my much smaller dick. Eventually he picked her up and took her in the bedroom and shut the door while I listened and jacked off in the living room. Would love to have her actually on my lap.
FB_IMG_1656811766494.jpg

That is super hot. My wife has gotten fucked right next to me on the couch by a friend with a huge cock. She made out with me and slapped my much smaller dick. Eventually he picked her up and took her in the bedroom and shut the door while I listened and jacked off in the living room. Would love to have her actually on my lap.
View attachment 886315
There is definitely an enticement to being taken by another man over my husband's lap either in his cage and nude or fully clothed. Hard to explain but very hot!

Back in January, we hosted a party at our house. There was a young single man who showed up (a casual friend of my husband) along with six couples. I started flirting with this guy in our kitchen and we made out before returning to the living room to socialize with the other guests. I did not flirt as openly but there was definitely sexual tension between us. Finally, the guy asked if he could use our restroom and I told him to use our master bathroom. I got up saying I would show him where it is and led him down the hall and he closed and locked the bedroom door behind us. I think we had each other undressed in less than 30 seconds and he ended up cumming inside me.

After being gone for over an hour we dressed and went back to the living room and several of the other guests had already left. My husband said he tried the door but it was locked. I got some hard looks from our remaining guests.

Many years ago my friend and his wife and kids were visiting us, the kids all went to bed and we carried on enjoying the music and drinking, we had all showered an ready for bed but the wives were teasing us, my wife had a semi see through T shirt nighty on and so did his wife, I was in shorts and so was my friend we were all kinda fooling around on the carpet next thing my friend picks my wife up and carries her to our room, I was quite shocked so was his wife, we sat talking for about 20 minutes then I went to the room only to find the door locked and moans from behind the door, I said to my friends wife we may as well go to bed, she was reluctant and in bed would only allow me to feel her tits, but would not let me fuck her, I lay there in bed with a super hard on and my cock leaking all night.
I tried the door a few times during the night but it stayed locked, I heard them fuck at least 3 times during the night, I knew my buddy had a very thick cock as we were in the army together, the next morning I got up at about 7am and was having coffee in the kitchen when my wife walked in, she asked if I was angry, my reply "No" next question did you fuck Val, my answers "No" I asked do you want coffee her answer "yes please" I asked should I have fucked Val her answer "No, it would have made me jealous" I asked did you enjoy it, her answer "Yes he is very thick it was so different" I said to her "My cock needs assistance" and took it out my pants and said "Suck it" she said "My jaw is sore" but came over to me, took a sip of coffee and then took my cock in her hand and started wanking me, it felt really good, I asked why your jaw sore, while rubbing my cock head she said " I spent half the night sucking him hard so that he could fuck me again, my pussy is just as sore so don't expect any tonight" I shot my load up her arm and the front of her pajamas, that night I was eating pussy and and listening to her telling me how hard he fucked her and how good it felt to be stretched tight, while having my cock abused until she climaxed and I dropped another load, strange thing is she only fucked him that one time that I knew of, a few years later I got to fuck his wife without him or my wife knowing.

Many years ago my friend and his wife and kids were visiting us, the kids all went to bed and we carried on enjoying the music and drinking, we had all showered an ready for bed but the wives were teasing us, my wife had a semi see through T shirt nighty on and so did his wife, I was in shorts and so was my friend we were all kinda fooling around on the carpet next thing my friend picks my wife up and carries her to our room, I was quite shocked so was his wife, we sat talking for about 20 minutes then I went to the room only to find the door locked and moans from behind the door, I said to my friends wife we may as well go to bed, she was reluctant and in bed would only allow me to feel her tits, but would not let me fuck her, I lay there in bed with a super hard on and my cock leaking all night.
I tried the door a few times during the night but it stayed locked, I heard them fuck at least 3 times during the night, I knew my buddy had a very thick cock as we were in the army together, the next morning I got up at about 7am and was having coffee in the kitchen when my wife walked in, she asked if I was angry, my reply "No" next question did you fuck Val, my answers "No" I asked do you want coffee her answer "yes please" I asked should I have fucked Val her answer "No, it would have made me jealous" I asked did you enjoy it, her answer "Yes he is very thick it was so different" I said to her "My cock needs assistance" and took it out my pants and said "Suck it" she said "My jaw is sore" but came over to me, took a sip of coffee and then took my cock in her hand and started wanking me, it felt really good, I asked why your jaw sore, while rubbing my cock head she said " I spent half the night sucking him hard so that he could fuck me again, my pussy is just as sore so don't expect any tonight" I shot my load up her arm and the front of her pajamas, that night I was eating pussy and and listening to her telling me how hard he fucked her and how good it felt to be stretched tight, while having my cock abused until she climaxed and I dropped another load, strange thing is she only fucked him that one time that I knew of, a few years later I got to fuck his wife without him or my wife knowing.
(y)

A few years ago I was with a hot younger man I met during a camping trip in our RV. My husband was sitting on the sofa and I was next to him when the guy began to undress me. The guy was very dominant and so my husband just sat where he was and let things happen between me and this guy.

The guy ended up putting me over my husband's lap so that my hips were centered on his still dressed lap with me on my stomach. Then the guy got behind me and he fucked me really good for a long time before he got off. I had several orgasms but my husband did not move. When I started to come down off my last orgasm I was nervous about what my husband thought but then as I got up I saw he had cum inside his pants at some point during the encounter. So, it was obvious he enjoyed me being taken over his lap.

View attachment 886231

About a year later I met a bull who I still see from time to time. He loves for me to have my husband caged and naked and then to have me lay with my husband sitting and my back to his chest so that my hubby's caged dicklet is nestled between my butt cheeks. My bull then gets between my legs and enters me and gives me a great pounding while I am on my husband. My bull loves to tell my husband how he is fucking his wife and how his cock is filling his wife.

At first, I thought my bull's cum was leaking and coating my husband's cage and my butt. However, my husband eventually told us that even though he is caged and unable to get a hard-on, he shoots his load very quickly.

I think it is super hot to have my bull taking me while I am on my husband's lap.
Sounds damn hot

My ex wife and i had a regular guy we met ( straight) for threesome fun she was a vixen and i a stag. One evening we whent to the guys house and after 4 play the ex says i want to tie you to a chair so i got tied to a kitchen chair! The ex and the guy started making out and she sat on his cock with her back to me riding him and bouncing up abd down on his cock, then after that she got up walked over to me and bent over in front of me holding my knees and he started fucking her her 36d boobs were a great sight, she started playing with my cock then looked straight at me and said she was cuming the guy shot his load over her ass she then jumped on my cock and wrode me till i came! Was a great night had by all......

My ex wife and i had a regular guy we met ( straight) for threesome fun she was a vixen and i a stag. One evening we whent to the guys house and after 4 play the ex says i want to tie you to a chair so i got tied to a kitchen chair! The ex and the guy started making out and she sat on his cock with her back to me riding him and bouncing up abd down on his cock, then after that she got up walked over to me and bent over in front of me holding my knees and he started fucking her her 36d boobs were a great sight, she started playing with my cock then looked straight at me and said she was cuming the guy shot his load over her ass she then jumped on my cock and wrode me till i came! Was a great night had by all......
Did u like it

Reactions: Yorkshireguy
There is definitely an enticement to being taken by another man over my husband's lap either in his cage and nude or fully clothed. Hard to explain but very hot!

Back in January, we hosted a party at our house. There was a young single man who showed up (a casual friend of my husband) along with six couples. I started flirting with this guy in our kitchen and we made out before returning to the living room to socialize with the other guests. I did not flirt as openly but there was definitely sexual tension between us. Finally, the guy asked if he could use our restroom and I told him to use our master bathroom. I got up saying I would show him where it is and led him down the hall and he closed and locked the bedroom door behind us. I think we had each other undressed in less than 30 seconds and he ended up cumming inside me.

After being gone for over an hour we dressed and went back to the living room and several of the other guests had already left. My husband said he tried the door but it was locked. I got some hard looks from our remaining guests.
There's something really quite hot about the house party vibe. Where you can feel the things you want to say but can't say in public. Until you both manage to disappear. And everyone knows. But again when you return it's still all something that can't be said. I love the dynamic and how you led him down the hall like that.

Last night we had an interesting variation of this position. One of my bulls was over, and he had my husband wearing a pair of pretty pink lace panties that barely fit him. My bull got my husband on the bed, lying on his back with his hands tied to the bedpost. I got on top of hubby like I was going to ride him, and then my bull got inside me from behind. My bull decided he wanted my ass, and that position was grinding my pussy on hubby's hard little ******** ******** through the panties. I think my hubby lasted less than 30 seconds before he started to cum. My bull went for well over twenty minutes.

Having my bull in my ass and my clit grinding on hubby's pubic bone after he shot his load gave me several great orgasms before my bull was done.

We're more into mfm and wife sharing but yea it's friggin hot to hold my wife as he fucks her. Holding her and feeling her body bounce as he pumps her is exciting as hell. There's been times she's laying on top of me while he does her from behind. Very exciting feeling his weight on us. There's been times she's laying on me, he doing her from behind while we kiss, he cums, she just moves up and slides onto me....or she's riding me, I cum, she lays on me and he slides in from behind....drives her wild.

Last edited: