I cheated on my Asian husband.

I'm in an Asian style marriage and I don't love my husband and even kind of hate him. Sometimes Asian marriages aren't all about love. I have a lover that my husband doesn't know about. This kind of family-arranged marriage depresses me. I hate when my husband presses down on me and fucks me, so I get back at him by cheating on him.
A few years ago, my husband wanted to have children and I would secretly take birth control pills during that time. From the bottom of my heart, I didn't want to have a child with his genes. I felt a lot of pressure from my family during that time and luckily I met my lover. Every time I made love to my lover, I had an orgasm, probably because cheating doubled the pleasure.
I decided to escalate my revenge on my husband. I started refusing to have sex with my husband and frequently letting my lover fuck me. Eventually I became pregnant with my lover's child. On the day I confirmed my pregnancy, I let my husband fuck me. That was the only time it was pleasant to have sex with my husband.
Now I'm raising my lover's children with my husband.
Yes, I did this twice and I now have a son and a daughter. Each time I saw my husband's face when I was in labor, the thrill of revenge made me forget the physical pain.

I think it's great you feel so empowered, this loser obviously deserves it and you deserve to feel like a real woman.

I have to admit, my own wife did something similar to me, she cheated on me and tried to have another man's baby, only she didn't succeed in getting pregnant. She didn't hide it years later she told me all about it, and she wasn't remorseful at all, it was how it was, and it was clear she would continue with this man or any other men as she see's fit. So I understand a bit about being put in my place by a strong wife who does what she wants, and I almost faced another man taking my wife's womb like you experienced.

I am glad your loser husband is living life as the ultimate cuckold donkey, what a loser he is walking about not even aware another man has taken over his wife and life and he has lost his manhood to the real man. I hope it feels great.

I think it's great you feel so empowered, this loser obviously deserves it and you deserve to feel like a real woman.

I have to admit, my own wife did something similar to me, she cheated on me and tried to have another man's baby, only she didn't succeed in getting pregnant. She didn't hide it years later she told me all about it, and she wasn't remorseful at all, it was how it was, and it was clear she would continue with this man or any other men as she see's fit. So I understand a bit about being put in my place by a strong wife who does what she wants, and I almost faced another man taking my wife's womb like you experienced.

I am glad your loser husband is living life as the ultimate cuckold donkey, what a loser he is walking about not even aware another man has taken over his wife and life and he has lost his manhood to the real man. I hope it feels great.
Thank you for your support, everyone should have the right to choose their lifestyle. Your wife really had the courage to confess all this to you. I admire her for that.