That was the only time with him.

He had the biggest cock I have ever seen. I have watched her with some very large guys who said they were 10," and they were a tight fit, but she still goes back.

We know a guy that has a HUGE cock. It is abnormally large and thick. He says it is a "curse." He said he has only had a few women try, and he has never gotten more than the tip in before they screamed for him to stop. But his tip is bigger than my fist when he is flaccid. We have not ever seen him hard.

He says that now at 50, it has been years since he has been able to get hard.
Got see if your wife could be the magic he needs to get it hard again haha

Thought I’d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. 😈 After this experience I’ve been absolutely hooked! 🥵 If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! 😏 perhaps your wife could be next 😉
I would LOVE for my wife to be next!!!

Reactions: Boyyyt
Thought I’d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. 😈 After this experience I’ve been absolutely hooked! 🥵 If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! 😏 perhaps your wife could be next 😉
SOOOOO hot!

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 34
I finally got my first chance to fuck another man's wife and to cuck him. I have watched my wife with many other men over the years and watched her enjoy herself with a multitude of men. I have not ever complained. We have some close friends we have known who have been fully aware of our lifestyle for years. They were always intrigued, but the husband always insisted he could not ever watch any other man fuck his wife.

A few months ago, they began to ask us many more detailed questions, and they confided that their sex life had been in a slump after 30 years together. A few weeks ago, the girls were talking, and apparently, the other wife wanted to find out what having another man was like.

Today, I got my first chance to fuck another man's wife while he watched. I went over to their house this morning, and she was wearing black boy short panties and pasties. I talked with the husband for about ten minutes and then started to flirt with his wife while he milled around the house. We kissed, and then I got down in front of her and pulled her panties to the side, and started to lick her pussy. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, so I pulled her panties off, and she raised her hips for me. She told me her husband had fucked her late last night, and she hoped I was ok since he came inside of her. I was surprised at how fast I brought her to orgasm while eating her pussy on their living room couch.

I sat beside her, and she told me to get my pants off. Once I was naked, she grabbed my cock and made a comment about how small I was. I figured that would be the end of things, but she went down on me and sucked my dick like she enjoyed it. I was amazed when she stopped, kissed me, and told me she wanted me to get inside her. Her husband, Ronnie, was behind us watching, and he did not say anything but seemed to be intent on watching us. I got inside his wife, and once I was in, I just began to enjoy her pussy and act like he was not watching me. After a few minutes, he walked over and began to rub her tits and play with her nipples as I fucked his wife. He then began to direct us telling me to fuck her hard. I was surprised when he pulled his cock out and told his wife to suck, and told me not to stop fucking her.

I finally filled his wife with my load of cum, and he pulled out of her mouth, and then as I watched, he fucked his wife hard with his very big cock. They both seemed to enjoy themselves and afterward told me they would love to do it again soon.

Girlfriend.png

I finally got my first chance to fuck another man's wife and to cuck him. I have watched my wife with many other men over the years and watched her enjoy herself with a multitude of men. I have not ever complained. We have some close friends we have known who have been fully aware of our lifestyle for years. They were always intrigued, but the husband always insisted he could not ever watch any other man fuck his wife.

A few months ago, they began to ask us many more detailed questions, and they confided that their sex life had been in a slump after 30 years together. A few weeks ago, the girls were talking, and apparently, the other wife wanted to find out what having another man was like.

Today, I got my first chance to fuck another man's wife while he watched. I went over to their house this morning, and she was wearing black boy short panties and pasties. I talked with the husband for about ten minutes and then started to flirt with his wife while he milled around the house. We kissed, and then I got down in front of her and pulled her panties to the side, and started to lick her pussy. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, so I pulled her panties off, and she raised her hips for me. She told me her husband had fucked her late last night, and she hoped I was ok since he came inside of her. I was surprised at how fast I brought her to orgasm while eating her pussy on their living room couch.

I sat beside her, and she told me to get my pants off. Once I was naked, she grabbed my cock and made a comment about how small I was. I figured that would be the end of things, but she went down on me and sucked my dick like she enjoyed it. I was amazed when she stopped, kissed me, and told me she wanted me to get inside her. Her husband, Ronnie, was behind us watching, and he did not say anything but seemed to be intent on watching us. I got inside his wife, and once I was in, I just began to enjoy her pussy and act like he was not watching me. After a few minutes, he walked over and began to rub her tits and play with her nipples as I fucked his wife. He then began to direct us telling me to fuck her hard. I was surprised when he pulled his cock out and told his wife to suck, and told me not to stop fucking her.

I finally filled his wife with my load of cum, and he pulled out of her mouth, and then as I watched, he fucked his wife hard with his very big cock. They both seemed to enjoy themselves and afterward told me they would love to do it again soon.

View attachment 1179784
Nice/hot story. Fuck her again!