Thought Iā€™d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. šŸ˜ˆ After this experience Iā€™ve been absolutely hooked! šŸ„µ If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! šŸ˜ perhaps your wife could be next šŸ˜‰
Hell yeah bro you fucked her good and proper I'd love to see you pound my girl like that lol šŸ˜œ

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Is she always a moaner groaner talker? The sounds a wife makes while being fucked by another man are priceless ā€¦.is he a friend stranger..family šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜›šŸ˜›
he is a good friend of ours who fucks the hell out of me sometimes

Reactions: Boyyyt
UPDATE: Since this night i unfortunately never got to meet with her again but I have met with 2 other woman and I can say Iā€™m totally addicted. The way these women go absolutely crazy for a good hard fucking is incredible. The one woman made me cum about 5 separate times in the space of 3 hours and she was still begging for more šŸ’¦

You hit the key part of why the lifestyle is so good. My wife becomes a completely different person when she meets a new man. I love watching her and seeing her have such a great time. As you said, she goes crazy and loves a good hard fucking. How could any husband not enjoy watching his wife in this manner?

Thought Iā€™d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. šŸ˜ˆ After this experience Iā€™ve been absolutely hooked! šŸ„µ If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! šŸ˜ perhaps your wife could be next šŸ˜‰
Yeah she looks so fuckable. Hope you get to fuck her more

My wife was my friend's first Hotwife. He was married for 14 years, and after his divorce, he had a lot of confidence issues that kept him from dating or getting out there. So one night, I told him if he did a good job eating my wife's pussy, she would beg for him to fuck her. He called BS but decided to give it a try after a few drinks.

He brought my wife to climax, and she grabbed his crotch and exclaimed, "Oh my god, your penis is huge." She undid his pants and told him she wanted him inside of her.

Twelve years later, she still tells him he has a "perfect penis" and they fuck two to three times a week on average.

firsttaste.jpg

You hit the key part of why the lifestyle is so good. My wife becomes a completely different person when she meets a new man. I love watching her and seeing her have such a great time. As you said, she goes crazy and loves a good hard fucking. How could any husband not enjoy watching his wife in this manner?
I know right! I got a couple regulars I fuck now and every time I canā€™t pants drop itā€™s like they go from being all prim and proper to a complete animal just wanting to stretched out! I love it!

Absolutely LUV when GF cums home, her hair & lipstick a mess, all spent.
And she tells me something like "he was so big and very thick & demanding, I must have cum a dozen times on his magnificent cock.

Then, I get to get her a bath and clean her up.
She said her date came at least 3 times..

Thats the kind of enjoyment & sexual satisfaction I want for her..