Absolutely LUV when GF cums home, her hair & lipstick a mess, all spent.
And she tells me something like "he was so big and very thick & demanding, I must have cum a dozen times on his magnificent cock.

Then, I get to get her a bath and clean her up.
She said her date came at least 3 times..

Thats the kind of enjoyment & sexual satisfaction I want for her..
I definitely gotta link up with her, would love to make new stories for her to tell you

I love my wife more than anything in the world, but sexually I can't excite her. We go for 6 weeks to three months when she does not want sex. Nothing I do changes that. But, one of her Bull's stops by with no notice, and within minutes her panties drop, and she is telling them how much she needs them right now. I do love to watch her and I love to know she is feeling such pleasure.
That pure ecstasy of knowing you are about to get pounded must be amazing

• Love
Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
Thought I’d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. 😈 After this experience I’ve been absolutely hooked! 🥵 If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! 😏 perhaps your wife could be next 😉
Love to see and here my Hotwife get fucked moan and cum like that sweet little girl

GF just text me that she'll be late getting home tonight. I ask why, she text "I think something Big is cumming up. Will tell you when I get home. I may be...a mess.

I'm pretty sure I know what that means...

Thought I’d share the video of me fucking my first hotwife a few months back. 😈 After this experience I’ve been absolutely hooked! 🥵 If you enjoy the video make sure to message me! Love chatting and sharing pics! 😏 perhaps your wife could be next 😉
I’m so jealous. I only just joined this site but can’t wait for my first hot wife fuck

Reactions: Boyyyt
I don't think my wife could handle your cock, I don't think it would fit in her tight little pussy, but it would be hot to watch her try

I thought the same thing about my wife for many years. I watched her take guys with 7 and even 8" cocks and enjoy them, but I never imagined anything bigger would fit inside her tight pussy. Then one evening, we had a guy over who said his cock was 12" and thick, I did not think that was even possible, but my wife had to see it for herself. She held a 12" plastic ruler against it, and he was slightly larger, but I was not sure where she held it against him to know if it was accurate.

Then, I watched her ride him. It took a long time for her to sink all the way down on him, but she did finally manage to get down, balls deep on him. She was sore for almost a full week afterward and says it was fun but might not have been worth it.

cowgirl.jpg

I thought the same thing about my wife for many years. I watched her take guys with 7 and even 8" cocks and enjoy them, but I never imagined anything bigger would fit inside her tight pussy. Then one evening, we had a guy over who said his cock was 12" and thick, I did not think that was even possible, but my wife had to see it for herself. She held a 12" plastic ruler against it, and he was slightly larger, but I was not sure where she held it against him to know if it was accurate.

Then, I watched her ride him. It took a long time for her to sink all the way down on him, but she did finally manage to get down, balls deep on him. She was sore for almost a full week afterward and says it was fun but might not have been worth it.

View attachment 1038985
Guessing only saw that guy once then?

THATS a LOT of cock! Ex wife had a guy she picked up in the pub & fucked him in the back of our van. She said he was 10 inches & she was a bit tender from him.
That didn't stop her from going back again the next nite & fucking him again. And again over the weekend. She said not only did he touch places no cock had ever touched in her, but he shot huge loads of cum.
She couldn't get enough. He moved on from her in about a month. She said he'd fucked her 19 times in the month and she sucked him off several times.
She said he had THE perfect cock for her.

THATS a LOT of cock! Ex wife had a guy she picked up in the pub & fucked him in the back of our van. She said he was 10 inches & she was a bit tender from him.
That didn't stop her from going back again the next nite & fucking him again. And again over the weekend. She said not only did he touch places no cock had ever touched in her, but he shot huge loads of cum.
She couldn't get enough. He moved on from her in about a month. She said he'd fucked her 19 times in the month and she sucked him off several times.
Thanks! Guess she hit the jackpot with him, I’m sure her jaw dropped the first time she saw it hard

Guessing only saw that guy once then?

That was the only time with him.

He had the biggest cock I have ever seen. I have watched her with some very large guys who said they were 10," and they were a tight fit, but she still goes back.

We know a guy that has a HUGE cock. It is abnormally large and thick. He says it is a "curse." He said he has only had a few women try, and he has never gotten more than the tip in before they screamed for him to stop. But his tip is bigger than my fist when he is flaccid. We have not ever seen him hard.

He says that now at 50, it has been years since he has been able to get hard.