Girlfriend likes big cocks

I've have been having this same fantasy for many years, I have had several GF that wanted to have 3somes and swing. I was a very jealous man. So that was not ever going to happen. However, there was this one girl I started dating that had a fantasy of wanting to want me fuck her college roommate. The first thing that came to my mind was, she was testing me. Seeing if I was attracted to her roommate from college. It turns out, my GF really was into watching me fuck other women. She came out and told me it wasn't a trick. She knows her roomate is attractive and any guy would want to fuck her. The problem was I surely didn't. I did not like that girl at all. Nonetheless, it did turn me on like nothing else. She would talk to me about how she wanted to catch me fucking her roomate while she was at work. She said she wanted to watch me at first then join in. She wanted to hold my dick while her friend sucked me off. She even mentioned to me several times she wanted me to fuck her teen aged cousin. That really turned her on.

I knew I had a ultra sexual girl on my hands. In one way I was so sexually happy. You see she was about 5'6" 110lbs, she has 34'c. This gal was beautiful. She looked like the actress Morena Baccarin off the Firefly series.

As you can clearly see by the attachment. She was a beauty and I was in love with her also. The only thing I didn't like about this fantasy thing was the thought of her wanting to fuck other guys. I knew if she want to watch me fucking other girls, she was wanting to put a big dick in her also. I was not at all liking that idea! AS much as we fantasize about a 3some with another girl and her cousin. I was not ready to think about another guys cock in her. I was actually preparing myself for the day when she would ask me what I would think about her sucking another cock. Well, not too long later a few days after I had thought about her asking that she did. We had just finished a really hot session of love making. We were in the pillow talk mode at this point. She said this to me.

You know we do a lot of fantasizing about me watching you with other girls. Do you ever think of.... Noooo! I said before she could finish the statement. I don't ever think about you with another guy, ever! I was a bit upset. But she was as calm as could be. It seems she had been prepared for talking to me about this also. She knew I would be upset at first. But, I had to give it to her. She had to ask. So she kept on a bit. She then asked me. Do you think it fair that I would let you have sex with other girls as I watch you. Don't you think it fair that I would want you to watch me have sex with another guy? I said no. Your fantasy is yours and mine are mine. They are different. Mines was watching her with another girl. Usual I guess for a guy of 25. But then in her lovely calm voice. She asked me if I would just think about it. After all it's just fantasy.

We didn't have sex for about a week after that. I guess she cut me off for awhile. Not because she was mad at me. Not at all. She was hurt. She was hurt because she confided in me as her lover, but, I shot her down pretty quickly. That bothered me a bit. You see, even though she was super sexual. She was a very sweet girl and very sensitive. I had made her feel bad for her fantasy. Even though I didn't mean to. So I told myself. Just be open minded a bit. Let her have the same fun i'm having. It will only make us closer. So one night as we were lying in bed. I told her that I had been thinking about what she asked me. I told her that I was wrong for being so upset about her fantasy of being with two guys. So I asked her. What did she have in mind. I told her I wont get mad. I'll just listen.

She actually gave me a kiss on the cheek. She said. Well, I would like to talk about my ex's cock. Shivers went down my spine. It was like a freight train had crashed through the room and catapulted me into the street, Into oncoming traffic! I wanted to die! She likes bigger cocks! My dick isn't big enough! However! I didn't lash out in terror. I told myself, don't be an ass. My GF has told me that she wants to hold me cock and insert it into her cousin's pussy. She wants to then suck her cousins juice off my cock and then kiss her. So she was very descript in her fantasy with me. I'll just keep listening. So she then asked. baby, are you OK with that? Yes baby, I'm fine, what women wouldn't like to have 2 cocks to play with. Boy did she light up, she was so excited! She said, yeah, it's just like you want to see me with another girl.

It was at that moment. Things changed for me. I was so happy to see her happy and excited. I could not believe I was actually OK with her fantasizing about having two cocks to play with. My dick was getting very hard very quickly. The worm had turned I thought! She wanted to feel my cock and see if I was hard. So she wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed it! Oh my she said, you do like it! You see! she said. It isn't that bad at all! I was so excited! We had made progress!

Little did I know that this one sexual encounter would change me forever! I was never the same man. I had begun to love hearing about how she would play with her ex's big cock while she was a young teen. She was 3 years younger than him. That made me rock hard. That meant she was way younger than I had though she was when she became sexually active. She told me a story about riding in the back of their family station wagon. In the colder months she would put a blanket around them while riding in the back. She had told me she would squeeze his cock underneath the blanket while her parents were in the front seat driving to church. She would gently rub and squeeze his big cock to the point where he was about to cum. I had to stop her and ask her this. How big was his cock. That made her excited to know that I was OK with her talking about bigger dicks to her. She said it was eight inches, she had measured it with a ruler one night in his car. She couldn't even drive when she started dating him. She mentioned.

I had asked her when was the first time she had sucked his cock! At this point my gf is really rubbing my dick and getting me ready to cum. She is so excited to tell me about her first blowjob and how old she was when she did it. She described it in detail. How big that 8 inches felt in her warm mouth. How big his cock head was. How she could only suck the head and maybe a couple of inches down. But she said she loved it. And he came really quickly. He had a lot in her mouth. She said she loved it because she made his dick cum in her mouth. It was at this part the excitement took control of my didck and I said I'm about to cum! So my girl put my dick into her mouth and sucked me dry. It was amazing to hear her talking about her past sexual experience. I was hooked, I wanted to hear more about her lovers, her deepest darkest fantasies. I started thinking a lot about her sucking other guys now. I wanted her to suck other dicks. However, it was all a part of our voyages in our fantasyland. Where we were safe and no one would get hurt and enjoy the erotic talk.

If you have made it this far. Thanks for the long read. But, this was what changed me forever. I have a lot of other stories about this girl and how she kept pushing up the sexual fantasy bar for me. Let me know if you would like to hear more.

Attachments

• Morena Baccarin.jpg
    Morena Baccarin.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 540
Last edited:
I've have been having this same fantasy for many years, I have had several GF that wanted to have 3somes and swing. I was a very jealous man. So that was not ever going to happen. However, there was this one girl I started dating that had a fantasy of wanting to want me fuck her college roommate. The first thing that came to my mind was, she was testing me. Seeing if I was attracted to her roommate from college. It turns out, my GF really was into watching me fuck other women. She came out and told me it wasn't a trick. She knows her roomate is attractive and any guy would want to fuck her. The problem was I surely didn't. I did not like that girl at all. Nonetheless, it did turn me on like nothing else. She would talk to me about how she wanted to catch me fucking her roomate while she was at work. She said she wanted to watch me at first then join in. She wanted to hold my dick while her friend sucked me off. She even mentioned to me several times she wanted me to fuck her teen aged cousin. That really turned her on.

I knew I had a ultra sexual girl on my hands. In one way I was so sexually happy. You see she was about 5'6" 110lbs, she has 34'c. This gal was beautiful. She looked like the actress Morena Baccarin off the Firefly series.

As you can clearly see by the attachment. She was a beauty and I was in love with her also. The only thing I didn't like about this fantasy thing was the thought of her wanting to fuck other guys. I knew if she want to watch me fucking other girls, she was wanting to put a big dick in her also. I was not at all liking that idea! AS much as we fantasize about a 3some with another girl and her cousin. I was not ready to think about another guys cock in her. I was actually preparing myself for the day when she would ask me what I would think about her sucking another cock. Well, not too long later a few days after I had thought about her asking that she did. We had just finished a really hot session of love making. We were in the pillow talk mode at this point. She said this to me.

You know we do a lot of fantasizing about me watching you with other girls. Do you ever think of.... Noooo! I said before she could finish the statement. I don't ever think about you with another guy, ever! I was a bit upset. But she was as calm as could be. It seems she had been prepared for talking to me about this also. She knew I would be upset at first. But, I had to give it to her. She had to ask. So she kept on a bit. She then asked me. Do you think it fair that I would let you have sex with other girls as I watch you. Don't you think it fair that I would want you to watch me have sex with another guy? I said no. Your fantasy is yours and mine are mine. They are different. Mines was watching her with another girl. Usual I guess for a guy of 25. But then in her lovely calm voice. She asked me if I would just think about it. After all it's just fantasy.

We didn't have sex for about a week after that. I guess she cut me off for awhile. Not because she was mad at me. Not at all. She was hurt. She was hurt because she confided in me as her lover, but, I shot her down pretty quickly. That bothered me a bit. You see, even though she was super sexual. She was a very sweet girl and very sensitive. I had made her feel bad for her fantasy. Even though I didn't mean to. So I told myself. Just be open minded a bit. Let her have the same fun i'm having. It will only make us closer. So one night as we were lying in bed. I told her that I had been thinking about what she asked me. I told her that I was wrong for being so upset about her fantasy of being with two guys. So I asked her. What did she have in mind. I told her I wont get mad. I'll just listen.

She actually gave me a kiss on the cheek. She said. Well, I would like to talk about my ex's cock. Shivers went down my spine. It was like a freight train had crashed through the room and catapulted me into the street, Into oncoming traffic! I wanted to die! She likes bigger cocks! My dick isn't big enough! However! I didn't lash out in terror. I told myself, don't be an ass. My GF has told me that she wants to hold me cock and insert it into her cousin's pussy. She wants to then suck her cousins juice off my cock and then kiss her. So she was very descript in her fantasy with me. I'll just keep listening. So she then asked. baby, are you OK with that? Yes baby, I'm fine, what women wouldn't like to have 2 cocks to play with. Boy did she light up, she was so excited! She said, yeah, it's just like you want to see me with another girl.

It was at that moment. Things changed for me. I was so happy to see her happy and excited. I could not believe I was actually OK with her fantasizing about having two cocks to play with. My dick was getting very hard very quickly. The worm had turned I thought! She wanted to feel my cock and see if I was hard. So she wrapped her hand around my dick and squeezed it! Oh my she said, you do like it! You see! she said. It isn't that bad at all! I was so excited! We had made progress!

Little did I know that this one sexual encounter would change me forever! I was never the same man. I had begun to love hearing about how she would play with her ex's big cock while she was a young teen. She was 3 years younger than him. That made me rock hard. That meant she was way younger than I had though she was when she became sexually active. She told me a story about riding in the back of their family station wagon. In the colder months she would put a blanket around them while riding in the back. She had told me she would squeeze his cock underneath the blanket while her parents were in the front seat driving to church. She would gently rub and squeeze his big cock to the point where he was about to cum. I had to stop her and ask her this. How big was his cock. That made her excited to know that I was OK with her talking about bigger dicks to her. She said it was eight inches, she had measured it with a ruler one night in his car. She couldn't even drive when she started dating him. She mentioned.

I had asked her when was the first time she had sucked his cock! At this point my gf is really rubbing my dick and getting me ready to cum. She is so excited to tell me about her first blowjob and how old she was when she did it. She described it in detail. How big that 8 inches felt in her warm mouth. How big his cock head was. How she could only suck the head and maybe a couple of inches down. But she said she loved it. And he came really quickly. He had a lot in her mouth. She said she loved it because she made his dick cum in her mouth. It was at this part the excitement took control of my didck and I said I'm about to cum! So my girl put my dick into her mouth and sucked me dry. It was amazing to hear her talking about her past sexual experience. I was hooked, I wanted to hear more about her lovers, her deepest darkest fantasies. I started thinking a lot about her sucking other guys now. I wanted her to suck other dicks. However, it was all a part of our voyages in our fantasyland. Where we were safe and no one would get hurt and enjoy the erotic talk.

If you have made it this far. Thanks for the long read. But, this was what changed me forever. I have a lot of other stories about this girl and how she kept pushing up the sexual fantasy bar for me. Let me know if you would like to hear more.
Soft sexy perfect

Reactions: lickitup

I love know about my wife's sexual past! 😉