Has you're wife/girlfriend ever had a happy ending massage???

Screenshot_20210301-164300_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20210301-164325_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20210301-164342_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20210301-165000_WhatsApp.jpgOn Friday, I attempted to do a little role playing with my wife through text messages. She is not too much into sexy text messages but I figured I'd give it a shot. The attached text messages are the exchange. I wish she would follow through.

The reason I asked about Tom Hardy was because she has a major crush on him.

the last photo is just the full image of what I sent her and the reason why I asked if she clicked on the image.

I hope someday that this fantasy and role-playing will become reality.

I'm a registered RMT and I had a fun moment with an older lady client of mine. I was focusing mainly on her low back and glute region that session as she's been complaining about her posture and tightness of the hip region. About 15 minutes into the sesh I could hear her breathing ragged, as if struggling to stifle noise to come out of her mouth. I thought I hit a really bad pressure point as I was kneeding her lumbar after all. It only hit me later that she stopped herself from moaning. Then I got to her pretty fucking glorious butt. I asked her if she minds me moving her towel for me to work on. I did all that as I stared at her plump ass cheeks, my mind just running trying to imagine how good her 60+ year old pussy lips look like. I didn't even realize that I had one hand each cupping her cheeks by the start of her hamstrings. And I was just kneading her flesh slowly, my eyes trying to catch a glimpse of her peeking butthole when I spread her open slightly. I was treading dangerous waters here and I was almost going to stop and move on but I guess she picked up on my slowing rhythm that she burst out a sensual "Keep going pleaseee I need that worked on.." and pretty much I spent the last 10-15 minutes shamelessly spreading her ass open as I stared at her puckering flower and seered that vision of how they look in my head. And I swear she had a mini orgasm at one point since I felt her body quiver involuntarily. So yeah sessions done, I left the room to give her some privacy and she left without saying goodbye let alone look at me. Woman was speedwalking out and away. Needless to say I locked myself up in that room and jerked it furiously as I thought about risking my job to mount her and just slide my cock in delicious mature pussy. *sigh* that's the closest I ever came to an actual client happy ending massage. I've always given happy ending massages to lady friends of mine. But that don't count.

Jacklyn had one the last time we went to Secrets Hideaway in Kissimmee. It was in the dungeon by one of the staff. I was able to sit and watch as he worked her over for about 15 minutes before making her squirt.
We are headed that way in April. Can you tell me about your experience. Thanks

We are headed that way in April. Can you tell me about your experience. Thanks
We absolutely love it. We go yearly at Halloween, with the exception of last year of course. Everyone is laid back, they’ve redone the dungeon since we were there last and can’t wait to go see it. Make sure to get a theme room on the courtyard. Renting a cabana isn’t worth it. You’ll go back for sure.

Reactions: Bobby75
We absolutely love it. We go yearly at Halloween, with the exception of last year of course. Everyone is laid back, they’ve redone the dungeon since we were there last and can’t wait to go see it. Make sure to get a theme room on the courtyard. Renting a cabana isn’t worth it. You’ll go back for sure.
Thank you !!

Here she is getting one. He would finish off by going down on her.
There was a guy who would be in town on business about every other month. We went for a sensual massage. We had a drink beforehand and when I said let's go she said that she hoped I had forgotten. The massage had been going on for awhile and I looked up from reading. Her leg was starting to twitch and she had his dick in hand masterbating him. She then came long and hard. Afterwards she said she couldn't believe she did that but obviously enjoyed it totally. Things progressed from there. There is more.

Attachments

• ppv67300044781438909691e7412c3-2337-40f4-88fb-416e2e9b7745.jpg
    ppv67300044781438909691e7412c3-2337-40f4-88fb-416e2e9b7745.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 108