Have any bulls cucked their bosses?

Hi,

Did anyone ever cuck one's boss, sleep in his bed, etc. Stealthily or not. An employee getting sucked by his boss' wife seems too good. Why not send it him, during a meeting? Boss accepting to become a cuck, to be given orders. One or more employees....

Hi,

Did anyone ever cuck one's boss, sleep in his bed, etc. Stealthily or not. An employee getting sucked by his boss' wife seems too good. Why not send it him, during a meeting? Boss accepting to become a cuck, to be given orders. One or more employees....
I had an opportunity to fuck my bosses wife! Every Friday we would go to hes house to get paid... He was a lot older then me and so was hes wife. One Friday I finished early and went to hes house where in the basement was the office. At some point hes wife comes down with some close in her hands said hi to me and starts a conversation with me and then out of the blue she starts taking her close off and looked at me and smiled.... and when I didnt make a move she then put the close on that she had in her hands when she came down in the office. She was soooo old and wrinkly, I would not fuck her with some one ellses (sorry, dont know the correct spelling) dick.
But I did end up later fucking bosess sisters daughter and daughter in-law!

Reactions: Tof82