Have you as husband fulfilled all, if not, most of your wife's sexual desires so far?

I would say YES... And that includes her reestablishing a romantic/intimate relationship with her highschool sweetheart. They dated for 3 years in highschool, and were actually voted "most likely to get married." LOL. Her and I have been married 14 years (together 16 years), and he's been her boyfriend for 6 years now. When I realized how much they really loved and cared about each other (and after getting to know him myself), it was actually me who encouraged her to rekindle a girlfriend/boyfriend with him. She was initially skeptical of my encouragement/proposal, but when she realized I was truly ok with it and she had my full support, she was and has remained beyond ecstatic. That was the beginning of our cuckold marriage 6 years ago, and all I can say is it's gotten better and better.

My wife and I have fulfilled MANY of each other's sexual fantasies/desires over the years.. None bigger than her desire for a loving cuckold husband and boyfriend.
The one sexual fantasy/desire I haven't been able fulfill for her yet is is a MMF 3 Some (she's also expressed interest in a MFM throuple Relationship), because her boyfriend is straight and not interested.

• Love
Reactions: goodhubby
Id say yes. Well most of everything. She wanted to be treated like a sex slave so I hosted a 9 man gangbang for her and lines up 2 men at a time for her MFM’s numerous times.
I have a friend who fucks her thats a member of a legit motorcycle club. They have rallies/hotel takeovers and Id like to see her be the party favor at one if those motorcycle rallies.
I have a feeling those guys would know just how to make her fantasy come true.