Hi, I'm Elaine.

Oh Elaine you have been taught the wrong things. I am going to tell you right now your pleasure is all that matters to me. You would have more cock than you know what to do with, I would worship your beautiful body
Correct. Those were the old days when we had to pretend. Now we are true to ourselves. More and more men are now admitting to themselves that what they want is pleasure for their wives.
I always knew that’s what turned me on but acted like the jealous husband because that’s what society told me. But real men know that the more cock a wife gets the happier she is. And the happier we are.

Reactions: Tmac969
View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.
Hey your not alone in feeling that way lol , I hear you

Wow Elaine your hot can u teach me and disciplinary me I'm a bad boy punish me with that beautiful sexy hot body

Attachments

• 20171110_232300 (1).jpg
    20171110_232300 (1).jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Naughty
Well.... I have run out of patience with him. If he doesn't want my body it's so thrilling to know that there are other men who do!!!
But it's not just that, it's the wasted time and ongoing wasted time.
Life is for living and experiencing new things - it's not a dress rehearsal.
I'm glad you managed to turn your own life around
:)
xx
Elaine, I do. As I look at your pic I can almost smell your scent, your hair, your skin, our brain is just horrible isn't it? I hate it how it takes me on this whirlwind of imagining things, my mouth waters, other things water and jeez. But enough about me.
Despite being new to this, I would love to listen to you and understand more in-depth what you're dealing with.

Elaine look, I can only imagine the challenges you have faced so far and how you feel deep inside. Sometimes just talking to another man can be cathartic.
Your beauty is evident but I am curious about your personality and if you could make me laugh, are you funny? Witty?
Anyhow, if you can come up with your own reasons from within yourself to message me, we can talk, via messaging, we dont need to talk on the phone.
And go from there. Maybe one day I can give you a tight hug or hold your hand. You could put your head on my shoulder and tell me everything.
Things you might not have told your husband. Poor guy must be busy with work or tired. Give him a break. He'll come around eventually. or maybe not but in the interim, how about you do you? How about you get Elaine smiling again? You deserve and you only live once, right?

The romance novels show a good looking man on the cover with a bulging package, glistening muscular chest and if your imagination wonders... well let it
Some people say that some ladies have already decided on what they want, they are looking for some action, excitement & variety.
I did ask a lady once, point blank what do you mean by variety, action and here is what she said:

You dumb dumb, are you serious? You know that feeling when you're anticipating how a man will put his lips on that special place, start barely touching you, grazing your peach fuzz then increase the speed rhythm, intensity then it feels like his tongue is digging into your flower like an aggressive bee digging for nectar in a sunflower, and you feel this strong sensation as if something is about to explode inside you? Right!
then she said: Do you when it was the last time I felt that? No, tell me, and she goes I havent felt that release, I havent exploded into a man's mouth in many years! I dont remember the last time!! I said wow.

In all candor, at that point somehow we ended up in a hotel and I dont remember all the details because I felt drunk with lust but when she said her vagina hadnt exploded in a mans mouth, she was telling me the truth. She did explode...in my mouth, she really did. It was a lot of liquid and it tasted tasted sweet too...then you sank your fingernails onto me and dragged me up to her mouth, we kissed passionately. Magically, as I teased her with my manhood up and down her flower petals...
Then I felt her very warm, actually boiling hot body, so wet at first the tactile sensors on my manhood sent me the message I was getting burned but it was just her temperature deep inside was on fire. Very warm. She was so tight yet she expanded just enough for me to touch every part of her little honey pot.

My "plan" was to only tease her as I rubbed my manhood up and down but I am not sure what happened if she turned in some weird angle but before I knew, I touched her deep inside... she gasped but I take it out, she gets angry and I go in again, this time I did confirm I was touching her cervix and rubbing on it. It tickled me.
And kiss her again but she gets even more angry and for a minute I wondered if she had a knife or some other weapon in the room that I failed to notice and I thought it'd be best to just go ahead and re-arrange her guts. I actually had thoughts of pretending I was forcing myself on her and being forceful and thrusting as hard as I could inside her but the harder I pounded her, the more she liked it. Who can understand? But ok, she went from kitty cat to lioness and I just went with the flow. It became clear that after the whole rubbing the penis part for her there was no return, she wanted me inside her...
I just hadnt gotten the memo [yet]
There Elaine, a little personal story for you.*grins*