Hi, I'm Elaine.

It’s a shame he’s in Ohio and I’m in the U.K. or I might be tempted to find out just how “we’ll taken care of” feels
:)
x

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.

You are a very sexy and desirable woman. I hope that you are able to realize your desires and they turn out to be more pleasurable for you than you thought.

Reactions: adam 29
I enjoy being on top but I yearn to be pinned down (or even tied down) by a dominant male and just taken roughly (maybe even blindfolded) by one or several men
{{{shiiiivveeeeeeerrrrrrrrr}}}
xx

wouldn't mind too take you and fuck you good. Would enjoy taking you on a yacht with no clothes and have 5 guys fuck you all day long. .making sure your holes are filled. Fancy having a DP with a black and white dick at once...

I’m at work now.
I’lm ordered to wear no panties going to and from work and hitch my skirt up while I drive
Lol
But panties at work except during school holidays
xx

Reactions: Tmac969