Hi, I'm Elaine.

View attachment 26259

You're so hot! And love your fantasy. This is so frustrating sometimes - perhaps you should chat with my wifey. Only wish she would want the same.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Hi elaine, I am wondering how close in proximity I am to your general area? Maybe we could chat about your desires and see what kind of excitement we can stir up?

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.

My wife is finally realizing her dream as you mentioned. I will update as events unfold, so keep in touch to find out whats next. So far she is following his orders, but no major sex has happened. He is in the training phase I guess to get to her to comply at all times and learn the language. He gave her a pet name and she answers to him as SIR at all times.

Reactions: Tankrider
I'd be curious to get a woman's (or couples) perspective on how a guy can get involved in this. I feel like there are plenty of beautiful ladies (and/or couples) out here looking to spice things up. I'm all for it and would love to help but how does a newbie approach this? Thanks all. Welcome, love.

Helps to have a nice size cock of 7 or more and be thick first of all. You can go to websites and type in DOM training, explains the process and rules of the trade.

I'm not sure he'd be impressed by my lust to be dominated and ordered to be everyone's little cumslut
Lol
xx
He's never given any indication that he'd like me to take a lover.
His family would die of shame!!!
He's even more prudish than me
Lol

Wouldn't it be so hot for your husband to watch you get properly fucked by a hunk of a man who can last in bed, and that has a nice big cock for you?

Hi Elaine, dreams can cum true... tell you hubby what your fantasy is, I was so turned on when my wife admitted her desire for BBC, I've helped her fulfill her desire several times now, and she loves me for it, and yes it's such a turn on for me as well.

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
Hi, hot stuff! I would like be to do ‘things’ with you, lady! If I ever get that way...

Hello Elaine nice to see your wearing what i told you to now get down on ur knees and service my cocknballs

View attachment 26259

Reactions: adam 29
I want to lick her pussy and ass Mmmmmm I want her! She'd look good with my I FUCK DAY AND NAIGHT HEPLY BB ILOVE YOU

you've all had fun with us today, here's one last one to end the show, you don't need to retweet this one as it's just for you
I DREAM TO MAIKE YOU THIS

Attachments

• DEYcBEJVYAQgY9g.jpg
    DEYcBEJVYAQgY9g.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 21
  • DEUnunfUMAAhyt9.jpg
    DEUnunfUMAAhyt9.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 23