Hi, I'm Elaine.

Thank you
:)
Still finding my way around
My husband thinks I'm on Facebook
Lol
xx
Facebook for kinky adults. Welcome. I've been in a sexless marriage too long. I wish I had a woman like you to find discrete pleasure with. I can say you would make parent-teacher conferences a frequent thing.

If he thinks you are on Facebook, then please consider this a Friend Request.

I'd find reasons(the obvious one would be apparent) to have to work closely with you on exactly how my kids could do better.

Hell, fuck the kids. Let's focus on adult education starting with me mastering you.

A slim woman isn't always a fun one. the willingness to get freaky is a much bigger turn on for me personally. BTW, from your pics, you're not that big of a woman either.

Breasts don't much matter to me, but I'd do all kinds of things to that freaky ass. There are people of all sorts on this planet, so there are always going to be many that are turned on by what you've got to offer whether you feel confident about it or not. It's just a matter of finding the right person/people. That's the beauty of this place, you can look for those people among a group that's interested in the same thing as you.