Hi, I'm Elaine.

He's never given any indication that he'd like me to take a lover.
His family would die of shame!!!
He's even more prudish than me
Lol

Reactions: Tmac969
I've learnt to never underestimate anyone .
My wife was loyal for 19 years, was brought up to believe a wife is loyal to one man, with church going parents.
And it's the same situation wife all of my wife's friends and family... if they knew they'd die of shame lol .
Indeed, when I brought the subject up I actually thought I'd killed our marriage .
But I went slow, planted the idea in her head....
Fast forward 6/7 months, and we were all sitting around the dining table at her parents house , her mum serving Sunday lunch no more than 30 mins after she'd left church .....
And there I am , looking at their respectable daughter across the table, their daughter who only 8 hours before was in our bed getting fucked by another man, their daughter who was sitting their acting all prim and proper.... only I knew there was another mans seed inside her...

Sounds exciting
{{{shiver}}}
But I think this is all my fantasy. I don't think it's something my husband wants
x

Sounds exciting
{{{shiver}}}
But I think this is all my fantasy. I don't think it's something my husband wants
x
All husbands fantasize about seeing their wives taking another mans cock. I thought I would be upset too, but once it happened
I was excited and wanted more. Go slow, you'll be surprised how fast your husband comes around. He'll even help finding the man for you.
Your pleasure is also his pleasure and fantasy.

Reactions: Naughty
He's never given any indication that he'd like me to take a lover.
His family would die of shame!!!
He's even more prudish than me
Lol
A man prude? Damn that's a shame. My wife will tell you I'm anything but prude. As long as I get my share in bed she can do what she wants! He sounds very selfish

Hmmm.... food for thought.
I might have to think of a way to see what my husband thinks. I can't believe most men want their wives to put out to other men.
But if it's true the whole thing becomes easier.
Now, how to broach the subject......???
xx

From what I've read , it's often to do with ' male competition' .
If your wife is attracting attention and has sex with another man, very often the husbands natural reaction is to reclaim whats his .
Without meaning to be too crude, every time another man has had my wife, my first instinct is to have her as soon as possible after the other man .
The easiest way to seek his reaction is to play dumb ...
Ask him if your still sexy, and when he enquiries why your asking, tell him a hot guy started chatting to you at a local store, and even asked you to have a coffee with him .
Make out your confused as to his intentions as us husbands love to think we are full of wisdom so let him explain to you that the guy wanted to get you in bed.... just look surprised that another guy was trying to bed you.
Like us men who plant the idea in our wives heads, you'd be doing exactly the same, and you will see if it turns him on, he may give the impression he's not happy..... but I bet I will be constantly thinking about it.

Reactions: Tmac969
Then she's probably quite attractive.
Having said that, a few guys have tried taking to me from time to time.
Maybe I should pay more attention
Lol
xx
A wise instructor told me once that seeds can be planted very easily... all you have to do is get the wheel in the brain spinning and some people will react to it in a positive way. Maybe planting the idea will get him turned back on to you

Hi Elaine,

Watch a mainstream movie that has at part of it's content a 'cuckold' or 'hotwife' situation. Then innocently discuss the movies, cinematography, setting, a actors and actresses, then move to content. That should open the door to get a sense of his feelings.

Lol
Like I'd know how to find a movie with a cuckold theme????
We do go to the cinema regularly though, so it may work if I can find one
Thanks
xx

Here are some mainstream movies. Some are about cuckolding, some dance around it. They are in alphabetical order. If there are remakes watch the original. Amazon Prime or Netflix should most available. There are many more, this is just a smattering.

Acid House
Alfie
Almost Pregnant
Animal Instincts
Boogie Nights
Cuckold
Eye of the Needle
Funland
Getaway
Indecent Proposal
Odd Obsession
Peter Kenna's The Good Wife
REFLECTIONS IN A GOLDEN EYE
Shampoo
The Cuckold
The Graduate
Unfaithful
White Mischief

Can i be of any help ? God . Youre so hot . .

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Youngest boy 20