Hi, I'm Elaine.

The training would have to start off slow, but from what other women have said, anal orgasms are more intense than vaginal. Who knows, you may end up loving it and wearing a plug all day.

Next time you masturbate, just rub it a little, see if it makes your heart beat faster. If you like it, explore more at whatever rate you are comfortable with. If you don't like the feeling, that is one of your hard limits, no anal. Only way to find out is to try things.

There you go. Let go of your inhibitions and see what things really bring you pleasure, there is nothing wrong with it. When you are alone, you don't have to feel nervous/guilty of someone watching/judging you. It's your life, try to make it the best for YOU!

I'll do that
A little experimentation
And failing anything else, just do what I enjoy leading to an orgasm
Maybe even be mishevious and call another mans name throughout to make it even hotter
xx

Reactions: Tmac969
Have a little wine, blindfold yourself, get a didlo, and go to town screaming as many other men's names as you fantasize about being there. See how it goes!

Hi ya Elaine! Been In your predicament! I've been a Dom for 20 or so years now, and I have empathy for you. I too live in the south west, if you'd like to chat sometime, we can talk..and welcum aboard!

View attachment 26259

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.

Hi Elaine! While I enjoy the thought of sharing my wife I have the same problem. 4 years of marriage and the sex life has lost its zing.

Reactions: takeherplease1