Hi, I'm Elaine.

Elaine

Female
Jul 6, 2017
United Kingdom
image.jpeg

my name is Elaine. I'm a teacher at a secondary school in the NorthWest so have to be discreet.
I'm married but the marriage has lost its zing and sex is infrequent, almost nonexistent, and even then does nothing for me. It's all kind of "wham bam thank you ma'am"
I'm aroused by the thought of being owned and dominated, made to do things I wouldn't normally do, possibly with multiple partners on my masters whim.
But I'm guessing it's all just a pipe dream for me.

Hi Elaine, welcome to the site. Hope you have a lot of fun here and maybe find what you are looking for.....Becky xxx

Reactions: Naughty
Thanks Becky
I don't know what I'm doing
Lol
No doubt I'll find out with time
xx
You're quite welcome. Try reading a few of the posts on here, several of us have told how we started in the lifestyle and all are different. If you need to know anything just ask and I'll try to help or you can ask Lynn (openandready69) she is very genuine and will always try to help.

Sounds like he is blowing it. After spending most of my adult life in a marriage situation similar to yours, I can say that the freaky girl I saw after the divorce opened my eyes to a whole different experience. Life is too short to be miserable, enjoy it while you can. Tthis advice is just as much for me as it is for you, I kind of got off track a few years ago :)

Sounds like he is blowing it. After spending most of my adult life in a marriage situation similar to yours, I can say that the freaky girl I saw after the divorce opened my eyes to a whole different experience. Life is too short to be miserable, enjoy it while you can. Tthis advice is just as much for me as it is for you, I kind of got off track a few years ago :)
Well.... I have run out of patience with him. If he doesn't want my body it's so thrilling to know that there are other men who do!!!
But it's not just that, it's the wasted time and ongoing wasted time.
Life is for living and experiencing new things - it's not a dress rehearsal.
I'm glad you managed to turn your own life around
:)
xx

Reactions: Tmac969 and fredjac
I haven't turned my life around, I'm just giving you the same advice I need to take. The good thing for you is that you are an attractive woman, you will have no shortage of men that want you to be their slave :)

Haha... I bet he'd be happy deep down that his sexy wife is exploring :)

You'll find your way on here easily and the people here are cool

Xx