Home visit

Sharedwife16

Male
Gold
Wife's home fixture ..
After taking my wife to the guys house for him to fuck her, we decided on a return match at our house.
I picked the guy up from the train station, and had a pleasant drive home , talking about the evening ahead.
When we arrived at our house, my wife was sitting on the sofa, just in a thin top, and PJ bottoms.
She had placed a thick duvet cover on the living room floor, and had already closed the blinds.... there was no trying to hide the fact that she was the entertainment for the night.
After the usual chat and banter, they were soon kissing on the sofa, he soon had his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her tits.
Feeling left out, I peeled her Pjs off, kneeled on the floor , and proceeded to spread her legs and bury my head in her shaven cunt.
I eventually moved up from her pussy, only to find I was inches away from her face, but was completely surprised( and a little too close for comfort), to be inches away from her sucking on his rock hard cock, never had I been this close to another mans cock... but she just gave me a wink, and carried on sliding her mouth up and down his cock.
It wasn't long before he got up and instructed her to get on all fours on the carpet , and was soon behind her, gripping her hips, and thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt.. what a fabulous site seeing another man fucking my wife bareback in our living room.
I soon had my cock in her mouth, and we soon swapped places.. there just something great about fucking your wifes cunt straight after another mans cock had been inside her.
We soon had her on her back, I kissed her as he ate her pussy,until he moved onto her and entered her.
I moved away as he started to fuck her, just sitting back to watch him place her legs over his shoulders, and just watching as he proceeded to make love to my wife, their mouths locked as he thrust his cock hard and deep in and out of her by now wet and fucked open cunt.
He just kept on fucking her, kept on pounding her married cunt, so I decided to leave them to it, and went into the garden for a smoke..
From the garden you can see straight through the kitchen and into the living room, and that's where I saw what was probably the sexiest site that I'd ever seen.
They were in the floor , right in front of the living room door, and I had the best view ever of my wife's legs wrapped around him, and watched as his arse jumped up and down, watched his cock , rock hard and glistening with her cunt juice thrusting in and out of her wet open cunt, every thrust resulting in his balls slapping her cunt lips..
I'd never witnessed another guy fucking my wife in such clear detail, and he just kept pounding away at her, and I loved watching another guy fucking my wife so so hard, she was another mans fuck toy, my wife was a slut, an easy fuck, and I loved it.
I went back to join them, well, they were so intensely fucking that I just sat and watched for a while, until I crouched over her and slid my cock in her mouth, slowly fucking her mouth as her lover took her cunt.
Her lover suggested we swapped places, and in no time I was fucking her already well fucked cunt, only this time my view was of him over my wife's face, gently fucking her mouth...
I was a little surprised to hear the tell tale sound of him about to cum, but just watched as he pumped his warm cum into my wife's mouth , watching her throat moving as she gulped down his cum, and no sooner had she swallowed his last drop, I moved up and slid my cock into her mouth , fucking her mouth until I came hard in her mouth.
She didn't hesitate swallowing her second load of cum in a matter of minutes, she was getting dirtier and I loved it!.
We had a break, before moving upstairs to our bed, and spent the next hour or so taking turns fucking her.
At one point I was was gripping her ankles, holding her legs open so her lover could really take her cunt.
At other times I'd hold her hand tight as he fucked her with everything he had, listening to her gasp and grip even tighter as he thrust his cock deep into her belly.
Listening to the sloppy sound of my wife getting being fucked hard by another man ,listening to her about to cum over his cock, listening to him saying " that's it babes, cum for me, cum over my cock", as he thrusts his bare cock deep into her belly.. that's priceless !
When he was about to cum, I kissed my wife so passionately, it felt like we were sharing that moment when he pumped his seed into her womb,knowing with every long hard thrust , his seed is shooting deep inside her.. I guess that's the moment we all crave , when another man cums deep inside your wife's married cunt, something so wrong , but so damn right.
It was late by time we had finished, so I took him back to the train station ,but I insisted my wife came with us.. I insisted they both sat in the back..
To watch your wife in the rear view mirror , sitting next to the guy that had just fucked her, knowing his cum was still inside her, watching them still kissing, knowing even now she still wanted more cock...

Wife's home fixture ..
After taking my wife to the guys house for him to fuck her, we decided on a return match at our house.
I picked the guy up from the train station, and had a pleasant drive home , talking about the evening ahead.
When we arrived at our house, my wife was sitting on the sofa, just in a thin top, and PJ bottoms.
She had placed a thick duvet cover on the living room floor, and had already closed the blinds.... there was no trying to hide the fact that she was the entertainment for the night.
After the usual chat and banter, they were soon kissing on the sofa, he soon had his tongue in her mouth and his hands on her tits.
Feeling left out, I peeled her Pjs off, kneeled on the floor , and proceeded to spread her legs and bury my head in her shaven cunt.
I eventually moved up from her pussy, only to find I was inches away from her face, but was completely surprised( and a little too close for comfort), to be inches away from her sucking on his rock hard cock, never had I been this close to another mans cock... but she just gave me a wink, and carried on sliding her mouth up and down his cock.
It wasn't long before he got up and instructed her to get on all fours on the carpet , and was soon behind her, gripping her hips, and thrusting his cock in and out of her cunt.. what a fabulous site seeing another man fucking my wife bareback in our living room.
I soon had my cock in her mouth, and we soon swapped places.. there just something great about fucking your wifes cunt straight after another mans cock had been inside her.
We soon had her on her back, I kissed her as he ate her pussy,until he moved onto her and entered her.
I moved away as he started to fuck her, just sitting back to watch him place her legs over his shoulders, and just watching as he proceeded to make love to my wife, their mouths locked as he thrust his cock hard and deep in and out of her by now wet and fucked open cunt.
He just kept on fucking her, kept on pounding her married cunt, so I decided to leave them to it, and went into the garden for a smoke..
From the garden you can see straight through the kitchen and into the living room, and that's where I saw what was probably the sexiest site that I'd ever seen.
They were in the floor , right in front of the living room door, and I had the best view ever of my wife's legs wrapped around him, and watched as his arse jumped up and down, watched his cock , rock hard and glistening with her cunt juice thrusting in and out of her wet open cunt, every thrust resulting in his balls slapping her cunt lips..
I'd never witnessed another guy fucking my wife in such clear detail, and he just kept pounding away at her, and I loved watching another guy fucking my wife so so hard, she was another mans fuck toy, my wife was a slut, an easy fuck, and I loved it.
I went back to join them, well, they were so intensely fucking that I just sat and watched for a while, until I crouched over her and slid my cock in her mouth, slowly fucking her mouth as her lover took her cunt.
Her lover suggested we swapped places, and in no time I was fucking her already well fucked cunt, only this time my view was of him over my wife's face, gently fucking her mouth...
I was a little surprised to hear the tell tale sound of him about to cum, but just watched as he pumped his warm cum into my wife's mouth , watching her throat moving as she gulped down his cum, and no sooner had she swallowed his last drop, I moved up and slid my cock into her mouth , fucking her mouth until I came hard in her mouth.
She didn't hesitate swallowing her second load of cum in a matter of minutes, she was getting dirtier and I loved it!.
We had a break, before moving upstairs to our bed, and spent the next hour or so taking turns fucking her.
At one point I was was gripping her ankles, holding her legs open so her lover could really take her cunt.
At other times I'd hold her hand tight as he fucked her with everything he had, listening to her gasp and grip even tighter as he thrust his cock deep into her belly.
Listening to the sloppy sound of my wife getting being fucked hard by another man ,listening to her about to cum over his cock, listening to him saying " that's it babes, cum for me, cum over my cock", as he thrusts his bare cock deep into her belly.. that's priceless !
When he was about to cum, I kissed my wife so passionately, it felt like we were sharing that moment when he pumped his seed into her womb,knowing with every long hard thrust , his seed is shooting deep inside her.. I guess that's the moment we all crave , when another man cums deep inside your wife's married cunt, something so wrong , but so damn right.
It was late by time we had finished, so I took him back to the train station ,but I insisted my wife came with us.. I insisted they both sat in the back..
To watch your wife in the rear view mirror , sitting next to the guy that had just fucked her, knowing his cum was still inside her, watching them still kissing, knowing even now she still wanted more cock...
Now that is how it should work shearing your wife and joining in taking her together with the other guy your wife enjoying both of you all of you enjoying the occasion together what a wonderful experience, love it,👍

Reactions: nicebiguy