Going back to CL, my MILF G/F use to see
Pay dates. She wouldn't take $$ frrom me.
She was quite good at it, in fact she still
has 2 or 3 guys she sees now & then.
So, it addressed her $$ issues and a bonus
is it improved her self image & confidence.
And I luv it.

Btw, she also has a bull who fucks her
when he feels like it.
And she luvs that.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My husband wants me to dress as a hooker, drive me into the town centre with no money and make me earn my taxi fare home?
While I think it's a great fantasy, I think the realization might require some planning, for safety sake. You and your husband should go to the area where the hookers hang out, and hire one of them just to chat with. Take her for a cup of coffee, and let her explain pricing, safety, avoiding cops, and if the neighborhood allows indies or is controlled by a pimp. If it is the later, ask to be introduced to him, and he can try you out, give you some pointers, and then put you to work properly, under his protection.

I would think he'd want her to work you for at least a weekend, and earn him a lot more than car fair, to earn your free training, and pay for the trouble of breaking you in and stabling you. If your husband tells him to work you hard and have you take on all comers for a a few days or maybe a week that should be more than sufficient to give you the full experience.

You'll have to follow the rules, of course, and he'd be free to turn you over his knee if you get lippy or lazy or try to hold out on him. The good news is your husband will be able to visit you whenever he wants, although he'll have to pay for you to drop to your knees for that back alley blowjob. Who knows, he might even bring a few friends along, maybe a neighbor or coworker who doesn't like you, or once made a pass at you, knowing that you won't be in any position to turn business away.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
Curious what your husband's outfit for you is? How revealing is it, and are you comfortable with it?
Have you scouted out any locations?
Have you thought of what you might do if you run into a customer you know?