Hey everyone, we got the chance to go on a great vacation together and the Asian wife was particularly HORNY. We got the chance to experience a lot of exciting sexual activities including outdoor sex, trying out her new realistic dildos, exposing herself to the room attendant, constant masturbation, etc... She allowed photos and videos of all of the activities and she agreed to allow us to share some of them.

Let us know what you think and we will post more stories and photos of our sexy holiday.

Here are a few photos of her to get started so everyone can see. Please give her some encouragement if you like so she will want to post more...

View attachment 713605
View attachment 713611View attachment 713612
Omg gorgeous body to jerk off to. She is delicious and makes me horny as hell to lick and kiss and lay her out and go down on that beautiful body of hers

yeah that's a pretty crude attempt. To do one of your wife I would need full body nude pics face showing in poses that I could use to draw penetration, pics of her dirty panties crotch showing with a confirmation note with SPAM printed on it and a pair of her dirty panties shipped to me on completion of her art

Hey everyone, we got the chance to go on a great vacation together and the Asian wife was particularly HORNY. We got the chance to experience a lot of exciting sexual activities including outdoor sex, trying out her new realistic dildos, exposing herself to the room attendant, constant masturbation, etc... She allowed photos and videos of all of the activities and she agreed to allow us to share some of them.

Let us know what you think and we will post more stories and photos of our sexy holiday.

Here are a few photos of her to get started so everyone can see. Please give her some encouragement if you like so she will want to post more...

View attachment 713605
View attachment 713611View attachment 713612
Very sexy!