Hot wife Want a be

My wife knows I've wanted get to be a Hot Wife for years. She's starting to accept the idea. But she keeps saying she's not attractive enough, even though I could easily have 10 guys more than willing to come over and wear her out. She finally said Ok recently. So now I've got to make her first Hot Wife experience really special. I want everything to be perfect that day. Including the guy who'll be nailing her.

My wife knows I've wanted get to be a Hot Wife for years. She's starting to accept the idea. But she keeps saying she's not attractive enough, even though I could easily have 10 guys more than willing to come over and wear her out. She finally said Ok recently. So now I've got to make her first Hot Wife experience really special. I want everything to be perfect that day. Including the guy who'll be nailing her.
congrats / enjoy. Do you have final say in who she's with?

I recommend using a phone dating service, you and her talk to the guy on line , late at night when alone , quiet , answer an ad or make an ad . Make it pleasant visit before sex . Don’t get heavy on the phone , make it pleasant , a little about likes ,gardening , football, dancing , movies body type , turn offs , cleanliness, how to meet later . This might take a week , till you both settle on one . Then set a day and by all means go meet , don’t let her back out , it works

Join a quality lifestyle site, become a PAID member, create a sexy profile with nice pics and post exactly what you are looking for. Search only for other PAID members in order to weed out many of the flakes. You can find quality guys who have experience in the lifestyle with hotwives and aren't creeps. Read their validations before accepting contact with them. After deciding who is of interest, contact them and begin chatting via Kik. Get a Kik account for chat for sure. Vanilla dating sites and "Doublelist" is NOT a good option for a first timer. There is no quality control at all on those sites.

Mrs HW

Once she finds a lover to give it to her good she will be hooked

Reactions: Youngblood