How many men accept

I love that I share my wife with her lover and that we have different roles with her. I’m her husband and do all the husband things in her life and he’s her primary sexual partner and he takes most of the sexual responsibilities and he is prioritised for certain things when it comes to her appearance

Years ago I accepted that my wife was fucking and would continue to fuck other men. Every time she goes out on a date I have a continuous hardon and I jerk off 2 or 3 times. I gladly clean her when she gets home if she lets me
I am now much like you. at first when she told me she wanted to date I didn't like the idea but wanted her to be happy. after a while I accepted that she was going to continue dating other men but she would come home to me. Now every time she dates, weather it is just over night or a weekend date or even a week away with a lover, I am constantly hard and jerk off several time. I also will clean her when she gets home because that gives her a few more orgasms. after I lick her pussy clean she will sometimes let me fuck her but most time I cum on her tits and lick it off. she loves me doing that

I love that I share my wife with her lover and that we have different roles with her. I’m her husband and do all the husband things in her life and he’s her primary sexual partner and he takes most of the sexual responsibilities and he is prioritised for certain things when it comes to her appearance
My hotwide dresses very extrme when she goes out to.play. Sometimes i tell.her isnt that outfit alittle too much to go.out in . SHE told me I'm.a hotwife i dress to.get noticed if i dont get noticed i wont get Fucked ..ISNT THAT WHAT A HOTWIFE DOES

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
My wife would go to ladies nights every Friday night and only returning in the early hour of the morning, she had 2 regular lovers one lasting about 8 years and another about 15 years, she never admitted anything but neither denied it, she would come home from ladies nights and initiate sex once started she would push my head down to her pussy and guide me by the hair as to where I must lick, telling me to put my tongue into her, she would tell me to lay back and then sit on my face forcing her pussy and ass onto my mouth, she pinned my arms down with her legs, my cock would be as hard as steel, once she had enough orgasms and all the cum has run into my mouth she would lean back so that I was licking her ass, again she would tell me put your tongue in it, while leaning back she would take my cock and rub it hard while dirty talking saying things like " this little thing need to cum" or holding my cock between her fingers and force her thumb into my cock, I would come within a few minutes, she would get off and say something like "That was Quick, guess I can cleanup and go to sleep", I hardly ever got pussy and she never admitted anything but I worked odd hours and would come home to see her lovers car in the driveway, I knew these guys and often met at family functions or work functions, I always sat with a boner when she would dance with them then disappear for an hour or so

How many men on this site have actually accept that your wife or girlfriend are going to be fucked by strangers, friends and co-workers an you continue to accept that she is going to fuck them happily and have a hardon know she will continue?

I'm tired of seeing all these photos on here and really want to know do you honestly SHARE your wife or girlfriend with others.
My wife occasionally hooks up and yes I approve and encourage her