How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

I just set a personal record over the weekend. A young man contacted me and I offered to give him a massage. Fully vaccinated. Check. Drivers license age check. 18. He was trembling with nerves. I took it slow but it didn't take long before he couldn't hold it and unloaded his cum in my mouth. He apologized and I assure him it was fine. I continued the massage and his second load was deep in my pussy. He was one proud young man. :D

I just set a personal record over the weekend. A young man contacted me and I offered to give him a massage. Fully vaccinated. Check. Drivers license age check. 18. He was trembling with nerves. I took it slow but it didn't take long before he couldn't hold it and unloaded his cum in my mouth. He apologized and I assure him it was fine. I continued the massage and his second load was deep in my pussy. He was one proud young man. :D
I sure could use a massage. Not young though

Oh that's lovely - an experience he will never forget. Hopefully he will be back for more xx

I don`t if I would want to get cucked by a young 19 0r 20 year old old but it be worth a try. Of course don`t think she would ever consider it.