How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

Prior to covid Mary had started hooking up with two young men in their very early 20s. They keep trying to get her to join them and s couple of other friends, she's thinking about giving in.
Oh I'm sure she'll give in when she's ready but by making them wait, she knows they'll be even keener xx

My husband asked me if I'd help out a kid he worked with, because he was a frustrated virgin. I told him I was OK with it. (he was 19)

After they got off work, my husband brought him home with him. He had an absolute baby face, and I felt really kind of guilty because of how young he looked.
I took my husband aside and told him I couldn't do it. My husband told me that he was really looking forward to it, so he asked if I'd at least give him a blow job.
I thought about it, and agreed to suck him off. But after that I told hubby I only wanted him to bring me guys our own age.

Quite a few when she was younger but still some as she got older.. I played industrial league softball and we mainly played out of town tournaments with a lot of them being in Panama City. There was a small group of the wives that traveled to most of the tournaments. Most that did go with the husband or boyfriends got a room to themselves. We were only one of two couples where when the wives went we would always share our room with one of the other players. Some of the other wives knew why but as long as it was not their husbands not much was said.

No real old guys on the team as the ages ranged from eighteen to around thirty five. I was thirty and wife twenty six at the time. It started off because of a shortage of rooms one night and that was one of the few times quite a few doubled up. We ended up with Tim a twenty year old and one of the shy guys on the team. We came back after first night and ended up drinking by the pool with everyone. Wife is not a beer drinker so walked to the truck to get a coke out of the cooler where another of the wives followed her out. A short bit later she called out to me and I walked out to the truck. The wife said she wants to know if we will swap room mates with her and her husband.

I gave her a quizzical look and she said they have Reggie who is one of the black guys on the team. I flat out told her we would not mid but trying to get them to change may tee off some of the other guys. We talked about it a few minutes and my wife finally said I will ask Reggie and will come up with something off the wall to make it sound believable. She walked over to talk to Reggie and came back two minutes later and said it is done. So I asked how she did it so quick and she said I just told Reggie that Mary (the other lady) was kind of a prude and he would probably have a better night if he swapped rooms with Tim. Reggie told her he was fine with it as long as he had a pace to sleep and Tim just went along with what was said to him. Reggie was twenty two at the time and one of our best players.

So we go to the room and Reggie asked could he get a shower first and we said sure. Was not long and he came back out with a pair of boxers on asking was this okay to wear and she said of course and she was planning to just wear her tank top and panties so they were equal. So I took my shower and then she took her and came out exactly like she had said. Panties were not revealing but sexy and tank top was not showing anything even though she was braless. She stood over by the mirror and brushed her hair. Then we all laid on the beds talking and the subject of age came up and when she told Reggie she was twenty six he did not believe her as he always thought she was his age. Stroking her ego for sure. We finally turned the lights off but left the television on and laid down. It was no more than two minutes and she reached over and rubbed me and then squeezed it before sliding her hand in my undershorts

I rolled over and whispered to her she was a brave one tonight and she said I am super horny. I stuck my hand in her panties and whispered again that she just wanted Reggie to see her naked and she whispered back that wouldn't be a bad thing would it. Of course told her no and she again whispered that she dared me to pull the covers back and let him see us play. Told her not to dare me and I started kicking the covers down with my feet until they fell off the bed. I still had my hand down in her panties and I saw Reggie look over and just say damm and then asked do I need to go out by the pool or something to give y'all some time and she quickly told him no he did not need to go anywhere. He replied if you are okay with it I am sure good with it but I can not promise you I won't watch.

She kind of sat up a little and took the tank top off so I leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. I glanced over and Reggie had kicked his covers off and was rubbing himself through his boxers. She then turned face to face with me and told me to take her panties off. He really liked her butt and gave me a thumbs up. So I rubbed her and played with her butt and she had now pushed my undershorts down. She then got up on her knees over me and started sucking me with her butt facing Reggie and everything showing. As she sucked me she was steadily just wiggling her butt back and forth as if saying you can have it if you want it. I glanced over at Reggie and he now had his boxers completely off and playing with himself. So I nudged her and said look she turned her head and just said oh my Reggie.

She then turned and looked back up at me and smiled and laid on her belly with part of her body off the bed and went back to sucking me. She was looking up at me as she sucked me and stopped at one point and just mouthed to me he can if you want him too and started back sucking me. So I motioned to Reggie to come over and ran my hand across her butt. He did not have to be asked twice as he got off the bed and got down on the floor and opened her legs and just kind of dove in with his tongue. She was trying to keep sucking me what he was doing to her was too much for her and she just kind of started moaning and shaking. She wanted to turn over so she stopped him long enough to turn over and he dove right back in. She just kind of grasped the top of his head and held him in place.

She finally stopped him and in a excited voice she said Reggie do you have a rubber and he replied no so she said it is okay but you have to promise to pull out. (she was on the pill so I think that was for my benefit) She asked was he ready and being smooth he asked her didn't she want to get him a little wet first. She replied sure and sat up on the bed and had him stand beside it. She did not waste any time and had most of him in her mouth on the first lick. pretty sure she was giving the kind of blowjob he was not used to. But she had something else on her mind and she eased off him and laid back and reached for his hand. She slid back up on the bed but Reggie grabbed her by the upper thighs and pulled her back to the edge. As he pulled her to him he also slid into her in one smooth stroke. As he started pounding her she got so vocal I had to put my hand over her mouth telling her the walls were thin.

He finally pushed her back up on the bed and got up between her legs and went back to pounding her. She had her arms wrapped around his upper body and had her ankles locked in place at the top of his butt. She started getting vocal again and told me she did not care if anyone heard her because this feels so fucking good. Reggie was really giving it to her good and she was loving it. He finally slowed a little and said oh I am about to cum and she locked her ankles a little tighter and said cum in me . cum in me. You could see him kind of relax and she was pushing up to meet every movement. Took a minute before he finally broke her leg lock and stood up and sat down on the edge of his bed. He just kind of exhaled and said oh wow that was unbelievable.

She finally caught her breath and sat up a little and she told me honey don't take this wrong but I have never been fucked like that by anybody and laughed and said I have no idea how many times I came. Reggie stood up and said he was going to take another quick shower. She said she was too but I needed to run get some more towels which I did. When I got back they were in the shower together. They finished and she got out and brushed her hair still naked. We had the early game the next day so decided we better get some sleep. The next evening she did not want to spend much time by the pool she wanted to go to the room and let Reggie fuck her. Thye took another shower together and as I took mine they started without me.