How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

I prefer young guys and most are under 30, some late teens and early 20's. I'm mid 50's

Art and I were in a club about 6 years ago when a young guy hit on me. We were in the dark room, but I could see enough to know that he was fit...!

I made out with him then sat on his lap while he put his cock inside me. He came twice in my pussy within 20 minutes without withdrawing and when we got up to take a shower I saw him clearly for the first time and he looked around 18-19 years old.

We got chatting to his friend later in the bar and he said that the guy I had just fucked was "about" 17. After more conversation, he admitted his friend was only 16...!

I should add at this point that the age of consent here is 15 years....!!

One of my ex'smost significant unrealized fantasies was to be the first lay for a good looking young man. Ethnicity didn't matter. She wanted a 15 or 16 Yr. old that she could be the first for, and teach him to please her in every way. The prospect of going to jail presented somewhat of a barrier to satisfaction of that fantasy, however.