How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

When younger my wife did no t have a preference, would play with those our own age, but she did have a thing for older men. When she was 22 she did have sex with a guy who was 61 (our landlord). Now fast forward to more recent events, she is 48, the fall before covid hit she hooked up with not one, but two young men, both 21, so together they were still younger than she was, lol.

They practically wore her out, she was at their place for about 20 hours, before she texted me to come rescue her,
What a great way to thank the landlord for renting you an apartment!

Reactions: tonya69
When younger my wife did no t have a preference, would play with those our own age, but she did have a thing for older men. When she was 22 she did have sex with a guy who was 61 (our landlord). Now fast forward to more recent events, she is 48, the fall before covid hit she hooked up with not one, but two young men, both 21, so together they were still younger than she was, lol.

They practically wore her out, she was at their place for about 20 hours, before she texted me to come rescue her,
Interesting to use the term 'rescue'.

My wife is 57, her current bf is 29.

She was reluctant to meet him, at first, because of the age difference. However, he has turned out to be very mature and laid back for his age. He's about 6'2", lean and muscular with quite a bit of ink. His appearance can be very intimidating to some, but he's like a big teddy bear.

He and I get along very well, and he treats my wife with the utmost respect. He's a professional welder and very handy around the house. I love it when he stays a night or two, with my wife, when I'm away. Not only is he taking care of her sexual needs, I know she's safe.

We are the third married couple he has been a bull for, since he got divorced. However, he has been with us longer than the other two. I think the key is there is little to no drama in our threesome relationship. My wife and I would love for him to move in with us.

His stamina is amazing. It takes him forever to have an orgasm, but he stays hard and can fuck for well over an hour. Then, he bounces back very quickly.

Because of his job and custody with his daughter, he only manages to visit a couple times a month. But, when he does, he literally destroys my wife's pussy for hours.

He's built like a beer can, as my wife puts it, lol. He's only 7-8" in length but very thick.
What you have is so cool and SO hot. I especially love the “ONLY 7-8” in length”.... but I’ll bet not nearly as much as your wife loves him being “built like a beer can”!

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck and jnzOH
What you have is so cool and SO hot. I especially love the “ONLY 7-8” in length”.... but I’ll bet not nearly as much as your wife loves him being “built like a beer can”!
I have learned that, like men, women are built differently. So, their physical preferences vary as well. To my wife, girth seems to be more important than length.

When I was younger, I really liked older men. In my 20s I had a guys in their 60s so over 40 years older than me and once a guy in his mid 70s so around 50 years older. I also had affairs with two of my bosses - not at the same time - and both were about 30 years older.
Now I'm older myself, I really appreciate younger men. I find guys in their 30s are a good combination of youth and experience but the youngest I've had was about 6 years ago when I was 57. He was a lovely young black guy, only 19, who worked in a hotel we were staying at.

Last edited:
Robin was about 48 and she fucked one of her son’s friends, he was about 19 or 20. What makes this even better, is that both her sons were planning on throwing a house party, and it was her youngest son that had set it all up prior to the party, and then talked her into it. He was a really good looking guy and could get any girl he wanted. On the other side, Robin is the ultimate MILF, and every single friend of theirs wanted to fuck her! I wasn’t at that party and didn’t find out till a day or two later when she told me. They ended up having another party the following weekend, and I was at that party. I remember one time seeing a group of young guys gathered at the bottom of the basement stairs, I walked over from behind them, and realized they were all watching her ass as she was walking up the stairs, and making comments to each other about what a nice ass she had, and how much they’d all like to fuck her. I laughed and when they seen me, some got real quiet, while a few of the guys I already knew, just laughed with me and started to apologize, until I told them all that I didn’t blame them at all for feeling that way. Having had a few too many drinks, I then started telling them that she has the nicest pussy that I’d ever had! Probably shouldn’t have shared that with them, but kinda figured that some of them had already been told that from their friend. Lol.
nice story, please chare more

Reactions: btweets