How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

My wife is 57, her current bf is 29.

She was reluctant to meet him, at first, because of the age difference. However, he has turned out to be very mature and laid back for his age. He's about 6'2", lean and muscular with quite a bit of ink. His appearance can be very intimidating to some, but he's like a big teddy bear.

He and I get along very well, and he treats my wife with the utmost respect. He's a professional welder and very handy around the house. I love it when he stays a night or two, with my wife, when I'm away. Not only is he taking care of her sexual needs, I know she's safe.

We are the third married couple he has been a bull for, since he got divorced. However, he has been with us longer than the other two. I think the key is there is little to no drama in our threesome relationship. My wife and I would love for him to move in with us.

His stamina is amazing. It takes him forever to have an orgasm, but he stays hard and can fuck for well over an hour. Then, he bounces back very quickly.

Because of his job and custody with his daughter, he only manages to visit a couple times a month. But, when he does, he literally destroys my wife's pussy for hours.

He's built like a beer can, as my wife puts it, lol. He's only 7-8" in length but very thick.

My wife was 50 when she danced at a disco with an 18 year old guy. The boy said he really wanted to see a real fat extreme hairy pussy, dangling breasts and the fat body of a mature woman because today’s girls are already shaved and too skinny. My wife asked if you just want to see it? The guy asked back, could there be anything else? My wife kissed him and told me now that they were going home, but I would stay calm and have more fun. She took the boy home and gave him everything he had ever dreamed of! :love:

DSC02257.JPGDSC02364.jpgDSC02263.JPGDSC00174.jpgDSC00760.jpgass.jpg27990653.jpg

Last edited:
Jacklyn has been with 3 that were 18-19 years old. Not a terrible age difference, since she just turned 30. The first one she thought was older because she picked him up at a bar one night while out with friends and didn’t find out until afterwards that he was 19. The pool attendant last summer who lives a few houses down was only 18. She did know he was 18. And of course our neighbors son. He was 18 when they started and had just graduated high school. They still fuck on occasion.

Well my lady and I are still relatively young. But seeing as how my girl is a spitting image of her mother with identical facial features and petite but wide hipped frame, I can't help but genuinely be attracted to her mom too sexually. Because not only is she good looking in my opinion, seeing her gives me something to look forward to as I think of my girl aging as gracefully as her mother did. I look forward to seeing her be checked out still well into our gray haired stages. And if we keep up with the lifestyle, I'll find her some young bucks willing to pleasure her and make her feel desired.

Not gonna lie finding your girlfriend's mom sexually attractive is great fantasy fuel for a good ole mother and daughter sharing one cock.

Reactions: Cuckoldhayalist