How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference? Just wondering because I think I want to explore my fantasies play some older woman and not someone my age like in this picture(was my ex)
How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference? Just wondering because I think I want to explore my fantasies play some older woman and not someone my age like in this picture(was my ex)
My wife has been with close to 8 since the COVID started. All from tinder between 18 to 25 and she’s 36. All have been black and hung. Most have never had a Mexican ( we live in NC) and probably want bragging rights. Ha. Luv seeing her give head and hearing them talk trash to her. She loves them being young because she feels more in control. Tells them she wants it recorded on her ph so I can find it as payback and all of them have been more then happy to oblige. It’s a huge turn on for me seeing her stretched and creaming. Let alone fucking her after.

It's extremely natural for women to want to have sex with multiple men

Reactions: Kev627
My wife was the young one we married young I was 19 and she was 16 when she was 17 she slept with our landlord brother he was 43 my wife has always been a tease but this time was more than she could handle we were both our first and she was amazed at what an older man could do to her she said she would never regret doing it