How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference?

Hi Joe & Clair my wifes is 72 now last year we went to a friends party my wife is a nice 38ddd 163 5-2 shaved smooth she has always wanted to have someone younger well when we went to the party she was wearing a sheer top low cut n a skirt the friends son knew us well n when i was alone talking to others my wife was chatting with steven 18 just turned 18 i should say they went to walk outside dark ow n gave the the sign to follow when the went in the back yard steven kissed my wife n started to caress her breasts she in turn was rubbing his cock took it out and started to suck him off she can take it all down no reflus he was 7 " i say as i watched thaT WAS THEN the next daY SHE ASKED STEVEN OVER N TOOK HIM TO BED i had a camera set up to click on the motion well all i can say he has to learn not to cum so fast he hAS FUCKED MY WIFE ON A REG BASCIS HE ALSO SAID THAT HIS 19 YO SISTER HAS MADE LOVE TO HIM N NOOW WANTS TO GET ME IN BED
wish I was friends with people like that

i bet she loved it though, I sure did, he can fuck me any time he wants
For 3 months I had had no idea my dad was fucking her. One day i opened the door and she was kneeing in front of him literally being face fucked, but already covered in cum. Then he just turned her around and fucked her from the back whilst I was just standing there...

Reactions: Maximus77
For 3 months I had had no idea my dad was fucking her. One day i opened the door and she was kneeing in front of him literally being face fucked, but already covered in cum. Then he just turned her around and fucked her from the back whilst I was just standing there...
and she loved it

She does love to fuck with him yes. Although apart from that occasion when accidentaly caught them she never tells me when she fucks my dad. I know for a fact they do, but don’t know when she is coming home fucked by dad or some other guy

How many of your wife’s have been with a younger guy and what was the age difference? Just wondering because I think I want to explore my fantasies play some older woman and not someone my age like in this picture(was my ex)
My wife has. she is 45 i am 47. we went online line and found a young 30 something bbc. It was intense i was horrified and turned on at the same time.

My wife is 57, her current bf is 29.

She was reluctant to meet him, at first, because of the age difference. However, he has turned out to be very mature and laid back for his age. He's about 6'2", lean and muscular with quite a bit of ink. His appearance can be very intimidating to some, but he's like a big teddy bear.

He and I get along very well, and he treats my wife with the utmost respect. He's a professional welder and very handy around the house. I love it when he stays a night or two, with my wife, when I'm away. Not only is he taking care of her sexual needs, I know she's safe.

We are the third married couple he has been a bull for, since he got divorced. However, he has been with us longer than the other two. I think the key is there is little to no drama in our threesome relationship. My wife and I would love for him to move in with us.

His stamina is amazing. It takes him forever to have an orgasm, but he stays hard and can fuck for well over an hour. Then, he bounces back very quickly.

Because of his job and custody with his daughter, he only manages to visit a couple times a month. But, when he does, he literally destroys my wife's pussy for hours.

He's built like a beer can, as my wife puts it, lol. He's only 7-8" in length but very thick.
Thats the kind of bull we need

When younger my wife did no t have a preference, would play with those our own age, but she did have a thing for older men. When she was 22 she did have sex with a guy who was 61 (our landlord). Now fast forward to more recent events, she is 48, the fall before covid hit she hooked up with not one, but two young men, both 21, so together they were still younger than she was, lol.

They practically wore her out, she was at their place for about 20 hours, before she texted me to come rescue her,