How risky is cuckolding?

Toys have basically cuck me I lick and she uses a lot of different dildos
if toys do it for you and her why change, with toys there is no emotions, no no risk diseases if cleaned properly. In a lot of cases a decent size, good quality dildo will give her better orgasms than most real cock will

Reactions: owlcuck
I have no interest in anyone else mentally. I'm only interested in using then as you would a toy. Husband knows that and is happy. I will never find a better man
it depends on many factors, my wife was afraid of becoming attached to some of her "friends" and dropped them

Reactions: Kev627
If any dishonesty or gaps creep in between the wife and husband, for whatever reason, it can destroy even what was a wonderful marriage. Hold true to each other. These are dangerous games.

Wonderful marriages are not prone to serious dishonesty, by definition.

As always, good communication and agreeing ground rules is key to success. Things that are in any case part of a successful marriage.

Is it risky? Yes & no!

For us it's about the sex, nothing more. I was concerned about a connection with a 'partner' early on, we agreed that will not happen EVER. She cuts a guy loose when she feels a connection from either her or him, and certainly repeats can cause a bond to form, like it or not.

BUT

She has had a few 'regulars', one I labeled 'Mr commuter' was good for 2-5 times a week, sometimes twice a day. Another 'the bartender' was good for once a week but would cum in/on her 3-4 times in a row.

She kept her emotional distance by compartmentalizing them. She didn't like the bartender but liked the sex and his perks. Mr commuter she says was OK and considered him a 'fill-in'.

So IMHO it's up to her whether there's a risk or not, but the more contact the more chance of something, sometimes the highway to hell is paved with the best intentions.

Disclaimer: During my 1st marriage I had a sex partner on the side, it was for sex only, for us both, nothing more ............................. we are now married!

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
You might want to read this. How to have a successful cuckold marriage

https://simplysxy.com/articles/2019/01/29/how-to-have-a-successful-cuckold-marriage/

You have to have a strong marriage for cuckolding to work. And lots of discussion and rule setting before you embark on it. And you bulls have to know what the rules are too. Because there are a lot of emotions at work among the wife, bull and husband and you all have to be on the same page.

Some husbands are afraid the wife will fall in love with the bull and hence only allow sex with him a few times and then move on to someone else

Other husbands let their wives fall in love and there can be a long term relationship....but there is always the fear she will leave you one day

Some wives lose respect for their husband or wonder why he would want her to have sex with others. Doesn't he love me?

So before you embark on a cuckolding lifestyle you have to be absolutely sure this is what you both want. The difficult time is not when she is getting pounded in the bedroom.....it is when you are outside of the bedroom living your everyday life and whether these bedroom experiences with another man or men affect your marriage.

This from a happy cuckold who has watched his wife have sex with men over many decades and who is now in an 8 year relationship with a younger man.

您可能需要阅读此内容。 如何成功戴绿帽子的婚姻

https://simplysxy.com/articles/2019/01/29/how-to-have-a-successful-cuckold-marriage/

要戴绿帽子,你必须有坚强的婚姻。在开始之前,还有很多讨论和规则设置。而且您的公牛队也必须知道规则是什么。因为妻子,公牛和丈夫之间在工作中有很多情感,你们都必须在同一页上。

一些丈夫担心妻子会爱上公牛,因此只允许与他发生几次性爱,然后继续与他人交往

其他丈夫让他们的妻子坠入爱河,并且可能有长期的恋爱关系....但是总是担心她会离开你一天

一些妻子失去了对丈夫的尊重,或者想知道为什么他要她与他人发生性关系。他不爱我吗?

因此,在开始戴绿帽子的生活方式之前,您必须绝对确定这是你们俩都想要的。困难时期不是当她在卧室受到重击时.....不是当您在卧室外过着自己的日常生活,以及这些与其他男人的卧室经历是否影响您的婚姻时。

这来自一个快乐的乌龟,他看过妻子数十年来与男人发生性关系,现在正与一个年轻男人有8年的恋爱关系。
很高兴看到您的消息。的确,要戴绿帽子,您必须有坚强的婚姻。我确实喜欢成为一只愿意放纵妻子和通奸的绿帽龟。这是一种在生理层面上享受的刺激性快感,并且会因性欲的扩大而兴奋。告诉我我的处境:我和妻子于1996年结婚,当时我26岁,她24岁,大学毕业仅两三年。她是一个非常漂亮的女孩,具有非常双重的个性。弥补,她看起来端庄,时尚而温柔,取代,她对性的强烈渴望和贪婪。她是一个没有安全带的女孩。因此,在夜总会做兼职卖淫,也被一伙那时候,我与几个朋友同时who。我沉迷于她的美丽,不懈的性欲以及特别舒适的性爱技巧,最后逐渐提出了婚姻。结婚前,她一再强调自己是医院诊断出的性欲亢进者。她每天都有对性欲的无限渴望。她有很多性伴侣。如果我不反对,我们可以结婚。我是一个个性很开放的人。我希望妻子能与男人分享,所以我非常赞成建立一个开放和多元化的家庭。因此,我的妻子被朋友分享,而我也分享了朋友的妻子。在里面和我的圈子里,交换妻子和通奸是中产阶级的一个非常时尚的想法。最后逐步提出结婚。结婚前,她一再强调自己是医院诊断出的性欲亢进者。她每天都有对性欲的无限渴望。她有很多性伴侣。如果我不反对,我们可以结婚。我是一个个性很开放的人。我希望妻子能与男人分享,所以我非常赞成建立一个开放和多元化的家庭。因此,我的妻子被朋友分享,而我也分享了朋友的妻子。在以及和我的圈子里,交换妻子和通奸是中产阶级的一个非常时尚的想法。最后逐渐提出结婚。结婚前,她一再强调自己是医院诊断出的性欲亢进者。她每天都有对性欲的无限渴望。她有很多性伴侣。如果我不反对,我们可以结婚。我是一个个性很开放的人。我希望妻子能与男人分享,所以我非常赞成建立一个开放和多元化的家庭。因此,我的妻子被朋友分享,而我也分享了朋友的妻子。在先前和我的圈子里,交换妻子和通奸是中产阶级的一个非常时尚的想法。我是一个个性很开放的人。我希望妻子能与男人分享,所以我非常赞成建立一个开放和多元化的家庭。因此,我的妻子被朋友分享,而我也分享了朋友的妻子。在我国和我的圈子里,交换妻子和通奸是中产阶级的一个非常时尚的想法。我是一个个性很开放的人。我希望妻子能与男人分享,所以我非常赞成建立一个开放和多元化的家庭。因此,我的妻子被朋友分享,而我也分享了朋友的妻子。在必然和我的圈子里,交换妻子和通奸是中产阶级的一个非常时尚的想法。作为女人,这是值得骄傲的!尤其要接受厚实的黑公鸡。
我很想和你分享我妻子的性感身材。裸照不会掩盖,充分展现她美丽的脸庞,希望你喜欢。

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/share-wife-nude-pics.5091/page-29

https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/share-wife-nude-pics.5091/page-34

How dangerous? I've seen divorce, murder, and suicide. There is a risk of disease. Depending on who you are there is the risk of loss of family, friends, reputation, and job. So not very, dangerous. Have fun!

How dangerous? I've seen divorce, murder, and suicide. There is a risk of disease. Depending on who you are there is the risk of loss of family, friends, reputation, and job. So not very, dangerous. Have fun!
horrified GIF

I've been thinking for a while about suggesting to my wife that she has a lover and for us to become a cuckold couple but how risky is this? How many marriages have failed because the couple quite genuinely entered the cuckold lifestyle but split as a direct result?
hello.. i was a cuck for a few years, then wife got to fond of boyfriend and left me,, one of the hidden dangers

We were fine with the sharing thing for years. Then we met a guy with a big cock. They had an affair and she left me. A lot of years ago but I still get off on the thought of them together. Still got the pics from back then. I

Attachments

• 30D26102-9800-4BB6-A49A-5C425F6099AB.jpeg
    30D26102-9800-4BB6-A49A-5C425F6099AB.jpeg
    516.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 44241B36-D363-4C1B-BE71-3325BCA73216.jpeg
    44241B36-D363-4C1B-BE71-3325BCA73216.jpeg
    569.9 KB · Views: 49